1. POV: You’re at the best viewpoint of Laos
Nong Khiaw is a rustic little town on the bank of the Ou River in Laos. It is squeezed in between some of the most fantastic limestone mountains to be found north of Vang Vieng
2. Today we share the making of Soy sauce in Vietnam
In Vietnam, each region brews their soy sauce differently and they all have their own flavor. Soy sauce is the second most popular sauce in Vietnam, it can be used for eating soy-cake or vegetables, and is especially suitable for vegetarians, who can’t use fish sauce
3. Sydney, Australia sunsets
4. Give you 5 reasons why you should visit Egypt in 2023
1. Fascinating ancient history to learn about while visiting impressive temples
2. The most beautiful underwater worlds in the Red Sea, including healthy corals, countless colorful fish & wild dolphins
3. The most incredible sunsets every night⠀ ⠀
4. Delicious oriental food which is totally vegan-friendly as well
5. Friendly and welcoming locals
5. No matter how many times I've been to One New Change, it always feels like first time. Forever in love with this view
6. WORLDS STRONGEST MATCHA. Would you try? At 3-4-3 Asakusa, Taito-ku, Tokyo-to 111-0032
🔥 Located near Sensoji Temple in Asakusa lies one of the most HYPED matcha ice cream stores in Tokyo, with lines OUT THE DOOR daily!
They offering SEVEN levels of matcha intensity, they have become an international sensation with their number 7 gelato certified as having the highest matcha content IN THE WORLD!
Level 7 is a MUST TRY if you’re a matcha fanatic like me because you definitely won’t find anything like it (if only I could find a strong matcha ice cream in Australia ) It beautifully balances out the sweetness, bitterness and richness of matcha, all in one bite!
They also offer other amazing flavors such as hojicha (roasted green tea), genmaicha (roasted brown rice tea), black sesame, and dainagon azuki (sweet red bean).
7. Enjoy this Spice sizzing brownie at London's festive
8. Switzerland is out of a fairy tale
When we think of Switzerland, our mind goes to skiing resorts, lakes, chocolate, and cheese. The Alp mountains are the perfect setting for swiss people to grow their livestock of cows and produce cheese and chocolate. They also make great skiing tracks and winter destinations
9. Here are 3 French pastries you must try when in France!
1. Tartelette aux fraises
2. Tarte au citron
3. Mont Blanc
10. Starfish beach is the perfect place for chilling, at Phu Quoc island, Vietnam
The best time to visit Starfish beach in Phu Quoc island is from January to May. Will you go there alone for the calmness?
11. Winter morning in St Moritz, Switzerland
12. Surround yourself with people who believe in eating sweets after every meal
13. Can’t believe how beautiful it was to jet ski to these perfect palm tree islands surrounding
14. Riding a dream, at Duna Cerebro, Iquique, Chile
The list of reasons to visit Chile is about as long as the country itself, and on that list you’ll find the city of Iquique. Taking a closer look, you'll realise that this city has more to offer!
From @fdiaz___9 , @sofiamangini & @munay_sandboard
15. We sharing why Starbucks is better in Japan
Japan is one of the oldest civilizations and has a beautiful and diverse history. The stunning, diverse scenery with mountains and breathtaking views, which are much appreciated by the Japanese, offers so many different experiences that attract tourists from all corners of the world
16. A friend we just meet today! At Switzerland
17. A walk through the wonderful tropical paradise: Maldives
18. 10/10 worth the hype! If you’re looking for a cuppa thick hot chocolate, then Angelina in Paris is your place!
19. Maldives, a land like no other
20. Grindelwald. The paradise in winter
21. Summer Vibes at the Lake Thun, Switzerland
Imagine you are driving along this road in a convertible on a hot summer day. Save it for your next trip
22. Life has a lot to worry about, sharks aren’t one of them, at Maldives
From @saaidh.mv & @ariadna_r.a
23. We sharing an amazing experience in Iceland
Iceland is known throughout the world for its beautiful and unspoilt nature, although recently, the country has gained further fame through its musical talents, its football team and its erupting volcanoes
24. Today we showing Floral magical street
Floral Street is a narrow street in the Covent Garden area of London, England