Amazing Destinations To Travel This January
1. Sharing food with giraffes, at Kenya
Kenya has 50 national parks and reserves, You’ve probably heard of the Masai Mara National Park and Amboseli National Park. They’re both popular safari destinations and Amboseli offers unbeatable views of Tanzania’s Mount Kilimanjaro. But did you know there are a total of 50 national parks and reserves in Kenya?
That’s right, 22 national parks and 28 national reserves are managed and maintained by the Kenya Wildlife Service, ensuring that the native wildlife of this land is protected against hunters and poachers
2. Amsterdam, Netherlands is calling and you must go
Amsterdam actually lies below sea level, but has managed to stay above the water thanks to its iconic canal system and wooden poles as support
3. Dahab, Sinai beautifully captured through the eyes of us
Beyond the kite surfing and scuba diving crowd, Dahab is often overlooked in favor of more famous Red Sea holiday destinations like Hurghada or Sharm el-Sheikh. However, there are so many epic activities and places to see in Dahab that you should definitely add to your Egypt itinerary
4. 4 Places you must visit in La Paz, Bolivia
What to do at La Paz, Bolivia:
(1) Moon Valley
consisting of thousands of rocks, crevices, mounds and crater-like formations
(2) Witches Market
a lot of esotericism and alternative products, especially magic herbs, incens and talisman
(3) Lake Titikaka
is located on the border between Bolivia and Peru, the highest navigable body of water in the world. Lake Titicaca is considered the birthplace of Inca culture.
(4) Suspension railway
drives up to 1,000m above the center of La Paz to the district El Alto. This railroad transports thousands of people daily to the city center for their daily work. It is one of the only means of transportation.
5. Snow much fun. Is winter your favorite season? El Chaltén, one of the most incredible place for hiking in Argentina
There’s something unusually calming about stark winter landscapes and snow-covered hills. Maybe it’s the absence of modern sounds – except for snow-crushing footsteps – or the mesmerizing beauty of prism branches reflecting in the sun
6. Come sail away, at southern California
Newport Beach, a coastal city in southern California, is known for its large, boat-filled harbor
7. A clear night at Dahab, Sinai. Have you been to Dahab before?
8. Amazing sunset at Dahab, Sinai
9. For many more trips in 2023. Where did you travel in 2022? Tell us below
10. Amazing day in Abu Dhabi have been unreal. Living a tropical dream
11. A quick round in Buenos Aires
Buenos Aires is South America’s most magnificent metropolis, recognised for its pulsating nightlife, European glamour and as the birthplace of tango. But there is plenty more about the city to explore and learn beyond that sensuous dance
12. Dark View Falls, Chateaubelair, Saint Vincent
St. Vincent and the Grenadines is a southern Caribbean nation comprising a main island, St. Vincent, and a chain of smaller islands. With yacht-filled harbors, chic private isles and volcanic landscapes, it’s known for its major sailing destinations such as reef-lined Bequia Island off Admiralty Bay, bordered by white-sand beaches like Princess Margaret. The main island is home to the capital, Kingstown
13. Bora Bora blues
14. Talking a walk around the Borjomi national park, Tbilisi
15. Switzerland is magical in all seasons
Did you know there are underground tunnels all across the Alps?
16. Sending good vibes from Tbilisi
Since 1801, Kartl-Kakheti became part of the Russian Empire. The new rulers immediately started to work on the development of Tbilisi into a more sophisticated city
17. Visiting sky-bar that sits 46 floors above the city is a must, at Tichuca Rooftop Bar, Bangkok, Thailand
From @thats.farout via TT
18. Christmas decorations all over the Vienna, Austria makes you wanna travel immediately to celebrate there
19. Booked your tickets already? At Buenos Aires , Argentina
Buenos Aires is a popular travel destination, not to mention a diverse international city, so English is widely spoken in the city center
20. Places you should visit in summer
Your summer check list
📌 Karijini Nationalpark- a National park for adventure seekers with water filled gorges to climb in. Take a dip in all of the natural pools (no venemous creatures or crocodiles)
📌 Whalers way- Rockpool galore Visit in summer and you’ll have plenty of warm weather and an epic coastline to play with.
📌 Bitter springs - crystal clear water in a creek? This turquoise paradise covered in palm trees is a dream for relaxing and floating down the creek all day.
📌 Great Barrier Reef sand cay- no bucketlist is complete without visiting the GBR beautiful corals, marine life and turquoise ocean
Have you been to any of these places?
21. Never miss an opportunity to experience the magic of Italy
Italy’s flag represents hope, faith and charity. Green is hope, white denotes faith and red is the colour of charity
22. POV of Guatavita, Colombia. Have you been to Guatavita before?
Guatavita, the old town, now covered by the reservoir, used to lie on the slopes of the hill by the name of Montecillo
23. Sunset in Rome is so different
For the sake of tradition, almost every visitor to the Trevi Fountain chucks in three coins. On average, around €3,000 worth of coins are vacuumed out of it at the end of each day (totalling around €1.4m, annually). The government directs the funds towards charities
24. Today we take you guys around Lisbon in 15 seconds. Save these places foe your next trip to Portugal
Destinations to visit:
📍Miradouro Portas do Sol
📍Jardim do Rio
📍Miradouro de Santa Luzia
📍Miradouro de Santa Catarina
📍Rua da Bica
📍Torre de Belém