Amazing Destinations To Travel To This September
1. For the love of this rare gem, at Okinawa
2. Roads to heaven, at Red Rock Canyon
The canyon has two entrances, It is best reached from the south. To get there, follow the road west from Whittaker Farmstead, or Poseidon Gas Station. You may also take the north-west pass from Goodsprings
3. It's all about windmills and flowers in Netherlands
4. Life is just better in Santorini, My new favourite place
5. Eternally in a Singapore state of mind
6. 50 shades of blue, at Chicago
7. Today we capturing a breathtaking Aurora shot at Reynisfjara beach
8. Camping under the dancing Aurora fuels the imagination, lifts the mood and sets the soul alight
9. Let us show you one of the world’s most stunning destinations which can be found 30 mins speed boat ride away from Phuket’s Chalong Pier, on the Andaman island of Racha Yai
10. It's official. Nature wins the award for Best Glow-Up
11. If you can’t go to heaven, Switzerland is the next best thing, at Oeschinen Lake
12. Things to do in Capri, Italy!
Boat tour around Capri
Enter the Blue Grotto
Take a ride on the funicular
Have a nice lunch
Try a lemon gelato
Hit the shops
Soak in the views at the Marina Grande
13. One of the best trails at Mt Rainier National Park
It's the trail to pinnacle peak in the south side of the mountain. It's a fun and short couple mile trail with amazing views of the mountain! Have you done it before!
14. Places to add to your bucket list!
- Copenhagen Nyhavn
- Lauterbrunnen waterfalls
- The Wave, Arizona.
15. Absolutely magical sunset at Ibiza, Spain
16. View of the Sol Beach Bar entrance in Marassi, Egypt is an absolute vision
This beach bar is just one among the countless stunning places in Marassi, a stellar coastal destination nestled in Egypt’s north coast. It stretches over 6.5 million square meters and is home to opulent shopping destinations and entertainment establishments.
17. Nothing beats summertime in Colorado. Where did you spend your summer?
18. The beauty of Kelingking Beach, Nusa Penida, Indonesia
19. The city of skyscrapers, at New York City
Did you know that…New York City is home to over 7,000 completed high-rise buildings of at least 115 feet (35 m), of which at least 95 are taller than 650 feet (198 m)
20. Mornings on the fjord feels like mornings in Paradise
21. Hello from paradise, at Koh Racha Yai, Thailand
Located on Racha Yai island, The Racha provides luxurious villas with breathtaking sea views.
22. Go where you feel most alive, at Lofoten
23. Take me to beautiful Venice
The main method of transport in Venice is the Vaporetto.
Venice’s public transport system revolves around its canals and the Vaporetto boats that carry passengers all over the city. Tourists and locals mix on these boats, particularly on the famous Vaporetto Line 1 which stops at every station on the Grand Canal
24. Some beautiful paths can't be discovered without getting lost, at Wugong Mountain
The Wugongshan or Wu-kung Mountains, now a tourist resort, are a range of mountains located in the west of Jiangxi, China. It is the geography boundary of Anfu County, Luxi County, Jiangxi, Yichun, Jiangxi, and Lianhua County. Its highest point is 1918.3 m high Baihe Feng located in Anfu County
25. Is Corfu on your travel list yet?
The island has amazing cliffs, picturesque villages, beautiful beaches and it’s very green
For me going in September was a perfect timing as it was less crowded
---Locations in video:
26. Nothing beats this view, at Niagara Falls, Ontario
27. This is your sign to visit Ibiza, Spain