Amazing Destinations To Travel To
1. Spring is here! At Japan
2. Beautiful view on the Mt. FUJI, from Oshino Village in Yamanashi prefecture
3. What’s the first color that comes to mind when imagining Seoul?
Whether it's a magnificent, clear summer day, or the city awakening after a hard, summer's rain, Seoul is a dynamically colorful sight to behold
4. An amazing drone POV in a sunny Colombian day
Colombia is a vast country of South America, crossed by the Equator in the southern part, and has different types of climate, although in the plains it is hot all year round, and everywhere there are small variations in temperature throughout the year. The main differences are due to the altitude, which affects the temperature, and also to the distribution and the amount of rainfall
5. The city in rotation, at Hong Kong. Is HK on your 2023 bucket list?
TOP 3 NIGHT TOURS IN HK:
Aqua Luna Symphony of Lights Cruise – Cruise aboard a classic Chinese junk on Victoria Harbour.
Big Bus Hong Kong Open-Top Night Tour – See all the main sights of Hong Kong at your own leisure.
Hong Kong After Dark – Discover hidden gems on a personalised night tour of Hong Kong with a local.
6. Recommendations for romantic villas in Canggu
This villa has a rice field view, the main thing is this place is super quiet and perfect for those of you who want to honeymoon with Doi
7. We capturing this once in a lifetime view of the Acropolis, at Athens, Greece
8. That island vibe at Zanzibar
Unguja, also known as Zanzibar Island, is the main island in the Tanzanian archipelago of Zanzibar.
9. It’s just a mountain in Switzerland, whats the big deal? Just wait for it!
10. Beaches to visit on Summer days at New Zealand
📍Three sisters and elephant rock
11. Mama said it was okay to have fun with my friends. So we cliff diving at Gorge du Verdon
From @_lauramarino & @french.cliff.connection
12. Here are the locations of my travels best views of 2022…
[save for later] 📌
👉🏻 Mostar, Bosnia
Mostar is a beautiful city, and walking around the old town of Mostar with its Ottoman architecture.
👉🏻 Kotor, Montenegro
It is located in a beautiful mountainous setting. With the huge Bay of Kotor on one side and a medieval castle on the other, the village of Kotor looks like a fairy tale.
👉🏻 Skadar Lake, Montenegro
Lake Skadar is the largest freshwater lake on the Balkan Peninsula and one of the largest national parks in Montenegro.
👉🏻 Gran Canaria
The landscapes are splendid and so varied!
👉🏻 Seitan Limani beach, Crete
The peninsula of Akrotiri is perfect for day trips from Chania. For example Seitan Limani (Devil’s Port), a rocky cove with clear waters or the village of Stavros.
👉🏻 Balos beach, Crete
One of the most beautiful beach on earth.
13. Where will you go first? Check list below!
Check List for your next New Zealand trip
1. Mount Cook National Park
3. Punakaiki Beach
4. Hokitika Gorge
5. Kaiteriteri Beach
6. Lake Hāwea
7. Milford Sound
14. Tropical state of mind, at Tailing Beach, Koh Samui, Thailand
15. Who said humans can't fly?
16. Brussels is the literal definition of magical vibes
Bright Brussels: Festival of Light is a series of installations and projections scattered across the city to create a dazzling night walk with a bit of a twist
17. Traveling to Belgium is Always Fun
18. And then we ran out of magic snaps..
19. Wait for the sun light
Lake Como’s mountains, sunsets, villas, and small towns provide a perfect escape from any other big city. It is absolutely worth visiting
20. Lightopia Brussels
21. Sunset in Rome is so different
Rome is the only city in the world that has another country inside it. Nestled on the west bank of the River Tiber, Vatican City is the world’s smallest independent state covering an area of just 44 hectares. The Vatican is governed by the Pope and has a population of just over 800. It also has its own army, its own currency, and its own post office
22. Our favorite highlight of 2022, at Cappadocia, Turkey
With a backdrop of pretty pastel hues that you’d only see in paintings – Cappadocia will give you a surreal experience with its jaw-dropping view. So be ready to capture the wonders of this beautiful city with both your eyes and camera
23. At the edge of the world, at Cadini di Misurina, Dolomites, Italy
Cadini di Misurina is a group of mountains in the eastern Dolomites in the Province of Belluno, Italy. These mountains rise to the west of Auronzo di Cadore, north-east of Cortina d’Ampezzo and south of Dobbiaco, in a position overlooking Lake Misurina
24. Keep watching the view and dream, at Lofoten
Different types of camping may be named after their form of transportation, such as canoe camping, car camping, RVing, and backpacking, including ultralight backpacking