1. Lost in Tokyo
Tokyo is known for iconic landmarks like the Tokyo Skytree and Shibuya Crossing. It's famous for its sakura tree-lined streets, shrines and temples, its otaku culture and wonderful cuisine, and its world-class transport system. It's a quirky city that combines millennia-old traditions with futuristic technology
2. What a magical start to 2023 - Happy new year to you all, at Hamburg, Germany
The first New Year’s celebration dates back 4,000 years. Julius Caesar, the emperor of Rome, was the first to declare Jan. 1 a national holiday. He named the month after Janus, the Roman god of doors and gates. Janus had two faces, one looking forward and one looking back. Caesar felt that a month named after this god would be fitting
3. Seoul is just perfect despite the season
4. Exploring Venice in Gondola
Gondola ride in Venice is absolutely worth it! While it is not cheap and it can feel a bit touristy, it’s a real bucket-list experience that you really have to do when visiting Venice. Furthermore, going on a gondola allows you to explore places that you wouldn’t see otherwise
5. The TOP 4 most visit places in Brussels, at Grand Place
The City of Brussels is effectively most often synonymous with the more recently established Brussels-Capital Region, which is one of Belgium’s three regions
6. From This Castle With Love, at Germany
Neuschwanstein Castle is a 19th-century historicist palace on a rugged hill above the village of Hohenschwangau near Füssen in southwest Bavaria, Germany
7. Such an amazing moment around the world
8. He goes for a night swim at the Quellenhof See Lodge, Italy
Quellenhof See Lodge is stylishly nestled in the midst of the deep green natural landscape of the Passeier Valley. In perfect harmony, the 4,500m² lake reflects a breathtaking alpine backdrop, paired with the Mediterranean flair of the new exclusive house.
Modern design and high-quality materials - stone, glass facades, dark wood - define the architecture of the slightly Maldivian-style luxury hotel
9. Slice of paradise in Ma’In Hot Springs Resort & Spa, Jordan
One of the most interesting facts about Jordan history and culture is that it’s home to more than 100,000 archaeological and religious sites. From the iconic Rose City of Petra and the ancient Roman wonders of Jerash to the UNESCO-listed natural area of Wadi Rum, known as the Valley of the Moon, Jordan is brimming with treasures
10. Jumping into 2023 with style
A whole new year awaits, with adventures and crazy memories! Are you excited to travel the whole world during this year?
11. Catching sunset from one of the best viewpoints in Lahangan Sweet Viewpoint, Amed, Bali, Indonesia
Lahangan Sweet is one of Bali’s newest attractions boasting an epic viewpoint that treats you to the best far-reaching views of Mount Agung. Following a short path, you’ll find the viewpoint on a cool mountain ridge where you can marvel at the stellar Mt Agung volcano and Mt Rinjani on Lombok Island on a clear day
12. Vibey speakeasy bars in Paris you NEED to try when you visit
The nightlife in Paris really does have something for everyone. You’ll find a variety of bars in Paris, including a range of clubs, pubs, theatre and music venues
13. Beautiful Thailand morning at Rong Mok, Doi Chang at Chiang Rai, Thailand
Thailand was known as Siam until 1939 when it was changed to Thailand. But it was changed back to Siam for a short period from 1945 – 1949 until it settled on its current name. But did you know that Siamese cats originated in Thailand? That explains the name for you! Siamese cats are considered lucky in Thailand
14. We recommending some fascinating places to visit in EGYPT
When people are asking what are our highlights and what we recommend most, this is what we say:
1. Abu Simbel Temple ✨ one of our two favorite temples we saw in Egypt. Very impressive how the temple is built into the rocks
2. Philae Temple in Aswan ✨ The temple that we had no expectations of and that totally surprised us. Probably our favorite of all. It’s located on an island and can be reached by boat only but so worth it
3. Karnak Temple in Luxor ✨ was one of our Luxor highlights especially with this hall of huge pillars that fascinated us so much! how did they even build this!? 😅
4. Staying in a hotel in Cairo that has a rooftop view of the pyramids was one of our favorite experiences ✨ to watch the sunset from there was magical. Ours is called Nine Pyramids View Hotel.
5. Our absolute highlight was swimming with dolphins 🐬 and Scuba Diving in the Red Sea in Marsa Alam 💙 this place stole our hearts and we can’t wait to return!
Who is planning to visit Egypt in 2023?
15. How amazing was this view? At Lotte World Tower
16. How to spend a day in Venice, Italy
17. Throwback Munich Christmas Market moment
18. Here’s your sign to start traveling with your partner
The first time traveling together can be overwhelming. Even if you are used to being together, the stress of being on the road can take its toll. But, if you work through the bumps in the road you really can grow closer and have a stronger relationship by traveling together
19. Did you know you can ride a gondola for only €2
There are around 400 gondolas in Venice Let’s keep going with these facts about Venice in Italy with a few facts on gondolas.
In the 16th century, there used to be around 10,000 gondolas in Venice. This is a huge amount, but it was the main way of transportation in the city, which is why they were so many.
Today, gondolas are most of a tourist attraction as such, there are only around 400 gondolas in the city today
20. A normal day inside of Tai Ping Shan street
TAI PING SHAN STREET is located in Central and Western District (Address: 8 TAI PING SHAN STREET, HMA: Sheung Wan). The Date of Occupation starts from 1973.07.27. There are a total of 1 blocks, providing 8 residential units.
TAI PING SHAN STREET is near to the Sheung Wan MTR Station. Primary One Admission School Net for 8 TAI PING SHAN STREET is 11. 8 TAI PING SHAN STREET belongs to Central and Western District for Secondary School Places Allocation Scheme
21. Imagine waking up with the love of your life in a place like that, at Greece
22. We sharing five amazing places to visit in Kenya
While Kenya may only have two official languages, Kiswahili (also referred to as Swahili) and English, there are around 68 languages spoken throughout the country
23. We exploring the biggest trees in the world, at Sequoia National Park, California, United States
One of our favorite places to visit in the winter is Sequoia National Park in California! Here are a few tips to help your visit
🌲Bring Tire Chains - you can rent them in Fresno, BUT they often run out of rentals very frequently so we recommend buying them before coming! Check NPS website for all road conditions!
Bring Snow Shoes - we highly recommend bringing your own for deep snow on trails that don’t get frequently used! We were going hip deep without our shoes
🌲Congress Trail - want to avoid the crowds? We highly recommend hiking a bit further to the congress trail and checking out the Senate and the House for the biggest trees!
Do you have Sequoia National Park on your bucket list?
24. Today we exploring a magical place in Al Sahaba, Sharm Elsheikh, Egypt
In the land of the Red Sea, where sheltered sandy beaches and clear water surround, and palm-trees line the promenades, Al Sahaba Mosque stands with its mesmerizing architecture in Sharm el-Sheikh