Bucket List Destinations Around The World
1. Beautifully Reflected Architecture in Brussels
2. Breakfast and the view goals, at Switzerland
3. Switzerland’s beauty, Are you visiting Switzerland
Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails.
4. How to spend your vacation in Bangkok
From @travelbymaya via TT
6. Let the fall season begin, at Quebec, Canada
7. The beautiful Shenandoah national park
There's ample opportunity for outdoor adventure, and the scenery is gorgeous. There is nothing like a new days in nature to recharge and be in total peace
8. Countries you have to visit in Europe
1. Most surprising
2. Most romantic
3. Best landscapes
4. Best beaches
5. Most underrated
6. Most affordable
Have you visited all of them?
9. Our all time FAV hotels in Greece, this looks incredible
10. Take me on an adventure in the freezing cold glacier water, at Knik Glacier, Alaska
Enjoy 3-4 hour adventure on the Knik Glacier Pools.You and your guide will participate in a few jumps into the glacial lake to make you feel as comfortable as possible with getting in and out of the water
11. If you know you know, at Nevada Falls, Yosemite National Park
12. The land of waterfalls, at Iceland
From towering to teeny, water is cascading all over the place. Sometimes waterfalls plummet into emerald pools. Other times, they seem to dribble over stone terraces, slow and languid. And while there’s no official record, estimates say there may be as many as 10,000 waterfalls in Iceland
13. Breathtaking mountain views in Switzerland
14. Autumn in Utrecht, Who's excited for this weather?
15. The only inhabited caldera in the world
Santorini is still an active volcano today and you can visit the volcanic island of Nea Kameni in the centre of the island and see the hot smoke and swim in the hot springs
16. Thailand vibes, Thailand is the world's largest exporter of rice.
Around ninety per cent of Thai people are Buddhist.
17. Would you go on this 10km adventure hike for this view? We definitely couldn’t miss out on this, at Quebec, Canada
18. Breathtaking view in Donegal, Ireland
FUN FACT: The highest mountain in Ireland is Carrauntoohil
19. You can never have too much Hawaii, once you visit you’ll never want to go back
Did you know that each island in Hawaii has an official color and flower
20. Dreams comes true in Greece
The island of Ios, according to archaeological finds, has been inhabited since the early Cycladic period. In 1050 B.C., the Ionians settled on the island. During the Classical period, Ios joined forces with the Athenian League to avoid being occupied by Persians and democracy was established
21. Weltenburg Abbey
Weltenburg Abbey is the oldest monastery in Bavaria, Germany and lays claim to also being the oldest monastic brewery in the world
22. This is love, pure love with a view at sunset in France
23. Happiness is: Chasing waterfalls in Iceland. Can you guess the name of the waterfall?
24. Your sign to visit “Bali” right now
Bali used to be part of the Dutch East Indies. There is a whole actual day of silence.