1. Once upon a time in Amsterdam
2. Piece of heaven on earth. Oia - Santorini - Greece
A lot of Santorini locals believe that the name "Oia" means "far" in the Doric dialect. Similarly, "Fira" or "Thira" as it is often spelt, takes its name from the legend Thiras who colonised the island
3. Getting Lost in Japan streets
Japan Has a High Life Expectancy, Japan is virtually tied with Hong Kong in terms of average life expectancy, at 83.6 years and 84 years. Numerous people attribute Japan’s long life expectancy to the country’s historically healthier diet than Western countries. Their diet includes a greater amount of fish, less red meat and more vegetables, and smaller portions
4. One of the most romantic dinners with delicious food in Dubai. Is Al Mahara on your bucket-list when you visit Dubai?
The Burj Al Arab is a luxury hotel located in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates.Burj Al Arab is one of the “Lakhs of Luxuries” in the world
5. Wonderful waterfall in Iceland
6. Snowy Amsterdam. Are you planning on traveling to Amsterdam in December?
7. Inspiring Castle Through Our Lens
Lichtenstein Castle is a privately-owned Gothic Revival castle located in the Swabian Jura of southern Germany. It was designed by Carl Alexander Heideloff and its name means "shining stone" or "bright stone". The castle overlooks the Echaz valley near Honau, Reutlingen in the state of Baden-Württemberg
8. Full Moon rising over Istanbul’s Camlica Mosque
Located in the Asian quarter of Üsküdar in Istanbul, and inaugurated in May 2019, Grand Camlica Mosque is Turkey’s largest and most impressive mosque. This new symbol, a building with modern connotations in which the interior spaces have been designed according to the various needs, houses not only the area dedicated exclusively to worship and prayer but also an art gallery, a library, a conference room, an art studio, and the Museum of Islamic Civilization, which contains artefacts from Turkish Islamic culture. This tradition is reflected in the architecture of the structure itself, which evokes the mosques built in the Ottoman and Seljuk architectural styles
9. An appreciation picture for the beautiful sunsets of Porto
10. For your trip to Maine MidCoast
11. Fifty shades of red, orange, pink, and purple. Do you love sunset or sunrise?
Santorini is one of the best places on earth as far as sunset viewing is concerned. In fact, few places can match the sheer beauty of Santorini’s sunset views
12. Have yourself a merry little Christmas. Did you plan to enjoy your Christmas in NYC
A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A blessed Christmas to you
13. Here is a quick tour in Singapore
It’s a city of (man-made) waterfalls. According to the Mandai Wildlife Reserve, the first man-made waterfall was built at Jurong Bird Park in 1971. Dropping from a height of 30 metres, it is said to be the tallest waterfall in an aviary to date
14. Just as it is with many of Singapore’s buildings, the Merlion’s placement at Merlion Park takes feng shui into consideration and the Merlion’s mouth represents an endless flow of good fortune into Singapore
15. Why you should put Singapore on your bucket list?
1. It’s such a green city state and perfectly combines urban life with nature.
2. The futuristic Gardens By The Bay (captured in this video) alone are worth a visit!
3. Singapore offers such a huge variety of different neighborhoods with even more activities to do - you would be surprised!
4. The food is amazing, the locals are super welcoming and it’s warm all year round!
16. Memories from Singapore and this crazy building, at Park Royal Hotel, Singapore
17. When you just want to run away to the big city, at Hong Kong
Hong Kong is one of the world’s safest destinations, attracting visitors with its gleaming skyscrapers, pristine temples, diverse shopping opportunities, and local cuisine
18. 10/10 would recommend taking your partner to Maine and renting a cozy cabin, at Caribou, Maine
19. Sending you some great vibes from Iceland
20. Magical night in Norway
The capital of this long and thin country, Oslo, is too far south of the Arctic Circle to see the aurora borealis. So, you'll want to head to northern Norway where there's a handful of towns, like Tromsø and Svalbard, perfectly-situated for aurora viewing
21. Today we are playing tourist in Amsterdam city
Amsterdam Marriott Hotel
Our House Museum
Midtown Grill Restaurant
Rederij De Jordaan
THIS IS HOLLAND
Fabrique des Lumières
Restaurant In De Waag
House of Bols
22. Falling in love with Iceland, one waterfall at a time
23. Canada transforms into a Hallmark movie in Christmas. Are you ready for Canadian Christmas vibes?
24. Welcome to Singapore, promise the ending is worth the wait. At Garden by the Bay