1. Christmas vibes covering up Santiago de Cali, Colombia
Located in southwest of Bogotá, Santiago de Cali holds a prominent position as the urban, economic and cultural centre of the Colombian southwest. Thanks to its thriving industry and drive for modernisation, Santiago de Cali has historically attracted migrants and national workers, today resulting in a diverse and multicultural city
2. Budapest, Hungary brings joy to Christmas
Budapest is home to some of the best Christmas markets in Europe, so there is no better place to enjoy the holiday spirit than the lively fairs around the city. And if you want to beat the cold winter weather, grab bag of roasted chestnuts and a cup of mulled wine
3. Our favorite shots of the magnificent Atomium, Brussels
Originally constructed for the 1958 Brussels World's Fair (Expo'58), the Atomium is located on the Heysel/Heizel Plateau in Laeken (northern part of the City of Brussels), where the exhibition took place. Nowadays, it is the city's most popular tourist attraction, and serves as a museum, an art centre and a cultural place
4. Morning with a view, from Brussels, Belgium
5. What’s better than spending christmas in this magical place?
Hong DisneyLand in Hong Kong was established in 2013. It has an area of 1,095 hectares and 6.5km of paths. There is a total of 11 rides and two outdoor areas which are gradually expanding as it gets more popular with visitors every day. The theme park is popular with both locals and tourists
6. Christmas Eve in Coimbra Portugal
7. What do French people eat for Christmas
8. The best nature in Europe goes to Switzerland
One of the most incredible facts about Switzerland is that the Swiss Alps cover around 58% of the land area
9. Christmas Market in Berlin
10. 5 Waterfalls you need to visit in South Africa!
Nothing quite like hiking to a beautiful waterfall, how many of these have you been to??
11. City of angeles, at Los Angeles
12. Merry Christmas from our spontaneous Christmas destination, from Juanillo Beach, Cap Cana, Punta Cana
We’re feeling like we’re dreaming. What would your dream destination for Christmas be and where do you celebrate this years Christmas holidays?
13. We are celebrating the Christmas at The Aurora Cabins, at Northernlightsvillage, Finland
This hotel with the world famous glass igloos “at the Northern Lights Village is a magical way to experience the wintry star-filled sky and the Northern Lights, while lying comfortably in a warm bed
14. Definitely Brussels has to be in your 2023 bucket list
The city of Brussels has evolved several times but to this day you can still see the original city walls. Throughout the ages Brussels has been the home of kings, a trade hub and an epicentre of many crafts
15. How to get to Positano, Italy? Today we will show you guys!
Napoli P. Garibaldi- Sorrento • 1h.20 (4-6 euros).
Sorrento - Positano • 1h.00 (10 euros).
16. Have a magical holiday season, at Wolfsburg Autostadt
May this season be full of light and laughter for you and your family
17. POV: You attended a BTS live concert
BTS stands for Bangtan Sonyeondan. It is also known as the Bangtan Boys. It is a seven-member South Korean boy band formed in 2013 in Seoul. Bangtan Sonyeondan in Korean means "bulletproof boy scouts." Koreans call them by this name, however people in other countries refer to them as BTS.
Have you ever attended a BTS live concert?What is your favorite BTS song ? Tell us below
From @ishamariano On TT
18. Visiting the Similan Islands on Christmas Eve was without a doubt the best gift we've ever received, it was all so special it can hardly be bettered.
From the paradisiacal beaches, to the crystalline waters and all the marine life that we observed underwater, at the end of the day we felt that we had lived a dream.
We made this dream come true, the tour was super well organized, we were able to enjoy the experience to the fullest and we were accompanied by guides who always demonstrated that above all is the preservation of the place.
19. Merry Christmas from Paris
20. Exploring Venice through our lens
21. Christmas Market in Berlin with us
22. Aren’t we all missing Christmas already? At London, England
Did you know that London is the birth place of the Christmas cracker in 1840
23. Wander around Brussels in just one day!
24. Here's how to spend four days in Maui, Hawaii
Did you know that the islands in Maui County were once all connected? Have you ever been to Maui?
25. We can’t get over the beauty of Vienna in Christmas
Did you know that there are 17 official Christmas markets in Vienna, including a total of 905 stands