1. Large botanical garden with orchids & exotic flora in a greenhouse, plus a vineyard & a cafe, at Prague, Czech Republic
2. An epic sunset in Stockholm
3. A breathtaking shot of Maimi
4. Serenity, enjoy the peace, at Urnersee
5. Happiness is holding tickets that say Amsterdam
6. All you need is love and a vacation in London
7. The beauty of the American Falls
8. From another point of view
9. Singapore can be beautiful at anytime of the day, day and night
10. Driving towards the end of the quiet Glen Lethnot you eventually come to this beautiful pink lodge, do you fancy living here? At Hunthill lodge, Scotland
11. The Norwegian sky speaks in a thousand colors
12. Dominican Republic, so beautiful
From malgosiaax TT
13. The most romantic restaurant in Santorini: Ambrosia Restaurant, Save this for later friends!
14. A magnificent show in Hong Kong Disneyland
15. So pretty that it's hard not to stare. Are you in Prague or planning on traveling to Prague?
16. Why do I love Eastern California so much? Let me show you
17. Living the life of a princess in Paris
18. Such a cool view, Living the best life
19. Are you dreaming of waking up to breakfast in bed with a view, Then, it’s time to book a trip to Toronto, Canada’s Yorkville neighborhood
This 5-star dining menu gets delivered right to your room so you can finally wake up slowly and savor the flavors of fresh pastries and fruit, coffee and eggs before exploring the beautiful surroundings. The Yorkville Royal Sonesta lets you get comfortable and stay comfortable from day to night.
20. What could be better than a perfect hike like this in a perfect weather, at Limmernsee
21. Have you seen the Duomo from this view before? At Florence
22. Today we basks in a tranquil and scenic day in Ios, Greece
Offering something for everyone, this laid-back Greek island is home to beaches, hiking trails, ancient runs, serene accommodations, a vibrant night life, and an atmospheric dining scene.
23. When are you planning to visit Egypt?
24. Edmonton River Valley in all it’s autumn glory
DID YOU KNOW THAT Edmonton River Valley is the largest urban park in Canada, with more than 160 kilometres of maintained pathways and 20 major parks
25. Heart shaped Tidal Pool in Oahu, Hawaii
26. Exploring Southern Utah, This is totally on my bucket list, how about your?
A maximum of 64 people per day can explore The Wave and it’s companion Waves!
However when we went, we only saw a handful of people in the entire 6.5 hours we hiked Southern Utah’s Wave.
Pro tips for getting a permit same day:
• Go on a week day
• Visit off-season (July-September)
• Lottery and Safety briefing begins at 8:30am so get there early to enter
• Be friendly to the people around you. You never know who may have any extra permit spot
27. Insane sunset spotted at: Jökulsárlón, Iceland
Jökulsárlón is a glacial lagoon, bordering Vatnajökull National Park in southeastern Iceland. Its still, blue waters are dotted with icebergs from the surrounding Breiðamerkurjökull Glacier, part of larger Vatnajökull Glacier. The Glacier Lagoon flows through a short waterway into the Atlantic Ocean, leaving chunks of ice on a black sand beach. In winter, the fish-filled lagoon hosts hundreds of seals
28. Hawaii is my therapy
Hawaii is known for its beautiful beaches—some of them with unusual colors. Many beaches are filled with white sand, but other Hawaiian shores are covered with green, red, pink, and even black sand. Whether you like hiking, biking, kayaking, sailing, swimming, or just sitting on the beach, Hawaii is the state for you
29. Unforgettable Experience in Gili Trawangan, Indonesia
30. Wandering in a dream
Many of the icebergs are between 400 and 800 years old and have made their way through the glacier lagoon, first as enormous ice blocks that calved of Breiðamerkurjökull, and now a smaller bergs stranded on the beach have their last moments of glory before melting into the Atlantic ocean.