1. The most amazing view ever, at Lion's Head, Cape Town
2. What if I told you that Maine is WAY MORE than a summer and fall travel destination? At Acadia National Park, Maine
[SAVE to plan your future trip!]
1. Significantly fewer crowds, so you can enjoy some solitude at more popular spots like Thunder Hole, Cadillac Mountain, and Bass Harbor Head Light.
2. PLENTY of outdoor activity options! Yes, you can still hike and bike in Maine in the winter. If there’s snow, you can try fat tire biking, snowshoeing, and even dog sledding! There are also snowmobile trails and ski resorts. Maine has it ALL!
3. Plenty of places are still open for business. Sure, some restaurants and bars are seasonal, but there are plenty of places to cozy up with a good drink and a fried haddock sandwich!
3. A beautiful distraction, at Atlantic Ocean Road
I hope you are ready for the scenic route! This road in Norway really is one of a kind that you want to drive more than once! It‘s called the atlantic ocean road and consists of multiple bridges that connect the small islands.
4. The best wait for it ever, at Chile. Tag someone you love to go skiing with
5. The Northern Lights is danicng right above us! At Finland
6. The beauty of Rome during Christmas through the eyes of us
7. Spending winter in Vienna, Austria is always a good idea
8. Wonderful memories!
9. Watching the night sky in a warm tropical climate, at Costa Rica
Costa Rica has been named one of the top places in the world for stargazing. Astronomy buffs will know that these months during Costa Rica’s dry season offer incredible opportunities to see in cloudless skies the constellations of the Southern Cross, Omega Centauri, the Magellanic Clouds, the Eta Carinae Nebula, and countless other spectacles in the Milky Way
10. Tag your travel buddy in 2022
11. Watch this guy enjoying his time at Lake Louise, Banff National Park
Lake Louise has drawn visitors to the Canadian Rockies for over a century. The alpine lake in Banff National Park is a wild turquoise blue color fed by glacier melt and set by a backdrop of Mount Victoria and a hanging glacier. This pristine piece of wilderness draws in millions of visitors a year
12. 2 weeks, 6 cities check
Europe is one of the easiest continents to travel inside from one city/ country to another, due to the connected infrastructure and the easy transportation system
13. City in Toronto, Ontario
Today there is a long list of nicknames for Toronto. Here are just a few: T.O., Queen City, Hogtown, Centre of the Universe, The Megacity, The City that Works, The Big Smoke, the 416 (after its most common telephone code) or simply “The 6” (popularized by Drake).
14. Sunny days in Venice
A gondola is a traditional narrow and long Venetian rowing boat. The boat is steered by one person called a gondolier with the help of one long oar. Although gondolas were the main means of transport in Venice centuries ago, today it carries tourists from one point of the city to the other
15. A peaceful day in Lisboa
16. On earth, there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it and Thailand is one them
17. Hawaii's wild life will always amaze me
18. Tag a person you wanna travel the world with
19. Dreaming sunset view, at Cape Town, South Africa
20. Here is how having brunch with dreaming view in Cape town look like
21. Sidemen from above
We already showed you some images of Sidemen from the ground, but to be honest, from the air you can see even better how epically beautiful it is here. If Sidemen isn’t on your list yet, add it real quick!
22. Nothing soothes the soul like the sun of Cape Town
Cape Town is famous for its sun, sea and scenery. It is a beloved tourist destination for visitors all over the world
23. This is a sign to visit Cape Town
24. Catching the most surreal sunrises with us at Yamuna Ghat, Delhi
With the serene Yamuna river, migratory seagulls and peaceful ambience, it is a literal heaven for all those who have an eye for photography
25. When the sky outside your hotel room literally looks like cotton candy, at Zanzibar