1. Disney’s got nothing on Mala Strana, Prague
Did you know that one of the best places in Prague to see the city's famous Baroque architecture is St Nicholas Church in Mala Strana (Lesser Town)!
2. The snow is falling, the sun is shining and Prague is full of surprises, at Astronomical Clock, Old Town Square
The “Orloj” astronomical clock in Prague displays the relative positions of the Sun, Moon, Earth, and Zodiac constellations. It also displays the time, the date, and some theatre for its viewers hourly
3. There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this, at Fira, Santorini, Greece
Number of churches ,As is the case throughout all of the islands of the Cyclades, Santorini is abundant with more than 600 temples of all shapes and sizes. Although most of them are quite small, it is believed that there are more churches than residential houses on the island
4. The Scottish highlands are one of our most popular destinations
there is so much to see and do in this beautiful country, so let’s explore it
The Scottish Highlands are a mountainous region encompassing northwest Scotland. Loch Ness is at the centre, overlooked by the ruins of medieval Urquhart Castle and known for mythical monster “Nessie”. Northeast, near the city of Inverness, dolphins swim in the Moray Firth. Southwest, in the Western Highlands, trails wind up Ben Nevis, the U.K.’s highest peak, and red deer roam Glencoe valley with its waterfalls
5. Inspiring Castle With The Lens of us
Lichtenstein Castle is a privately-owned Gothic Revival castle located in the Swabian Jura of southern Germany. It was designed by Carl Alexander Heideloff and its name means "shining stone" or "bright stone". The castle overlooks the Echaz valley near Honau, Reutlingen in the state of Baden-Württemberg
6. The Carpet of Flowers at the Grand Place, Brussels
7. Today we capturing heavenly sunsets by the Tagus river, Lisbon
Padrão dos Descobrimentos is a striking, 52-meter (170-foot) memorial composed of concrete and stone, built to resemble the bow of a ship pointing towards the sea from its location along Tagus River
8. 10 days itinerary for egypt
The Great Pyramid of Giza is the largest monument ever built by humans. It covers 10 acres of land and was built to house an unknown number of ancient Egyptian kings and queens in their tombs below it's surface
9. Collect moments, not things, at Vienna , Austria
VIENNA HAS THE OLDEST FERRIS WHEEL IN THE WORLD, Constructed in 1897, The Wiener Riesenrad is the oldest operating Ferris wheel in the world. It’s possibly most famous for its part in the 1949 movie ‘The Third Man’ and for many, it is a symbol of the city
10. Autumn in Retiro Park, Madrid
Retiro Park is one of the most beautiful parks in Buenos Aires. The park has a lot to offer, from its wonderful architecture to its amazing views. The park also has a lot of history behind it, being built during the 19th century by a famous engineer named Manuel Quintana. The park contains many statues, fountains and monuments that are all part of the beauty of this place
11. Our top recommendations while visiting Amsterdam. Be sure save this for later
From @sarcar_ via TT
12. This is your sign to visit Barcelona during Christmas
Christmas Markets in Barcelona
The most impressive are those of the Fira de Santa Llúcia (Santa Llúcia's fair), which really is a must-see, and it's held right in front of the main entrance to the Cathedral, the Fira de Nadal de la Sagrada Familia (Christmas fair)) and the Fira de Reis (Kings fair).
From @ordatwins @jugiix @natalia_orda On TT
13. Seoul, Korea the most exciting city in the world
Seoul is the capital of South Korea and a major national transportation hub. It's also home to some of the best food and culture in Asia, so it's totally worth a visit if you're ever in the area
14. What’s better than skiing down a hill in Finland at sunset?
While Finland is largely a flat country, there are nearly 100 ski resorts to visit. The ski season in Finland starts as soon as October and ends as late as May
15. Here’s what you can do in one week in Scotland like
Scotland is internationally known for its traditional music, which remained vibrant throughout the 20th century and into the 21st, when many traditional forms worldwide lost popularity to pop music
16. Witnessing the beauty and awe of Mallorca and it’s luxury hotels
How much do you want to spend your next vacation in Mallorca, Spain?
17. Secluded in beautiful nature with us in Seychelles
“This is a small hidden beach right next to the famous Anse Lazio beach. To reach it you have to cross over a few rocks and you’ll land in this beautiful secluded cove.”
18. Europe Awards for 2022 according to us!
There are 50 countries in Europe with a total of more than 748 million people living on the continent in 2021
19. Sunset in Sevilla, Spain. Have you ever visited Spain?
Top things to do in Sevilla:
1.Alcazar of Seville
2. Seville Cathedral & La Giralda
3. Plaza de España - Spain square in Seville
4. Plaza de Toro
5. Torre del Oro
20. Germany is a land of many faces. Do you know that Forests cover 33 percent of Germany's land area?
The German language has about 90 million words. Germany is the third largest economy in Europe, after the United Kingdom and France. Germany has over 72 million inhabitants, making it the most populous country in Europe
21. Feeling the Barcelona heat. Tag someone who will visit Barcelona soon
Picasso has roots in Barcelona, Pablo Picasso, the famous Spanish artist responsible for introducing Cubism to the world, spent his formative years in Barcelona and studied at its School of Fine Arts. There is a Picasso museum in the Born neighbourhood of Barcelona which has over 4,000 of his works on display
22. The Nxt Museum, at Asterweg 22, 1031 HP Amsterdam, Netherlands
The Nxt Museum is a large-scale & immersive installations fusing technology & creativity with psychedelic light & sound
From @thisisipek_ via TT
23. You will fall in love all over again every time you visit Glacier National Park
Glacier Offers Many Different Attractions. In addition to the fact that Glacier is home to more than 700 miles of hiking trails, it's also an excellent place to go fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, or whitewater rafting. No matter what you want to do, you'll find it in Glacier
24. Today we showing you guys the Quickest service in Bali
Enjoy the comfort of our splendid Lounge at Arya Arkananta. Located in the cultural centre of Sayan – Ubud, Bali, is just 30 minutes north from Denpasar. Arya Arkananta prides itself on its charismatic atmosphere in every corner and you will be spoiled with endless views of rice fields, Therpeutic Transcendental Experience and elegant traditional dwellings