The Wonderful Scotland Travel
1. The amazing Dunnottar Castle
2. St Conans Kirk, Loch Awe
3. Eilean Donan Castle at dawn
4. The Wallace Monument
5. Castle Campbell disappearing into the low cloud
6. Glencoe, Highland, Scotland
7. Castle Stalker
8. Ardvreck castle, Assynt. Here is said to be the home to two ghosts.
Ardvreck castle is said to be the home to two ghosts.
One is seen as a tall men dressed all in grey and appears standing within the tower staring blankly at the ground, and thought to be the ghost of the Marquee of Montrose who I wrote about previously as being betrayed and taken captive here.
The next ghost is that of a young girl and has quite a legend behind her. The story goes that when the MacLeod clan was in charge of the area they made a deal with the devil the help them build their castle there. In exchange for the Devils help he required a daughter of the clan's chieftain as payment, which the chieftain accepted.
Maybe dating these days isn't so bad after all.
9. Castle Rock (Edinburgh), sunrise is the best moment at here
10. St Conans Kirk, Loch Awe
11. Glenfinnan Viaduct, with bird eye view
12. Unforgettable Orcas at Cantick last August. How wonderful
13. Scott Monument, East Princes Street Gardens, Edinburgh.
The Scott Monument is a Victorian Gothic monument to Scottish author Sir Walter Scott. It is the second largest monument to a writer in the world after the José Martí monument in Havana.
Love The Scott Monument and Princes Street Gardens! One of my favourite places in the city! Already looks a bit autumnal but so beautiful!
14. Teatime in Peebles, the sun just dipping away, and the heather at its peak
15. Something magical about Edinburgh during the Fringe this year, after a couple of years not running as normal.
16. The wonderful Edinburgh at dawn
17. The perfect reflection at Dunnottar Castle
18. A dramatic coastline along the West Side of Burra, showing Minn Beach, and Kettla Ness
19. St Mary & St Finnan Church in a gloomy day
20. Where the mist meet the mountain
21. A beautiful coastline, at Uig, Lewis
22. Places to visit in Scotland part two, with videos
23. A beautiful castle next to the lake, at Eilean Donan Castle
24. The beautiful Kilchurn Castle, at Scotland