Top Travel Destinations #10
1. Bonjour from France, at La Turbie
2. Sunset state of mind, at Michigan
Scenic spots to watch sunset from in Michigan:
Big Sable Lighthouse, Ludington
Sugarloaf Mountain, Marquette
Lake St. Clair
Capitol Building, Lansing
3. Ibiza, Spain itinerary activities
4. Today we are showing you guys the beauty of Frederiksborg castle, at Hillerød, Denmark
Frederiksborg Castle is a palatial complex in Hillerød, Denmark. It was built as a royal residence for King Christian IV of Denmark-Norway in the early 17th century, replacing an older castle acquired by Frederick II and becoming the largest Renaissance residence in Scandinavia
5. For the love of Dubai’s magnificent skyline
Dubai's Sheikh Zayed Road's skyline is dotted with a number of superlatives, including the tallest building Burj Khalifa and the tallest hotel Gevora. According to Skyscraper Centre data, Dubai is home to 28 towers of 300-metre plus height, ranking the emirate first in the world
6. Summer in Ibiza, can not wait to comeback soon!
7. Every thursday/sunday a sky high paradise awaits you at our White rooftop party when the ocean kisses the sunset
8. Ibiza, Spain island life. Have your been to Ibiza before?
9. Best spots to stay in Ibiza, Spain
10. Mother Nature doesn’t need a filter, at Ibiza
Ibiza is well known for its nightlife and electronic dance music club scene in the summer, which attract large numbers of tourists
11. Save this for 1 week Morocco itinerary and where to visit
Here are all locations we visited
1. Riad Be Marrakech, Marrakech
2. Ben Youssef Madrasa, Marrakech
3. Badi Palace, Marrakech
4. Bahia Palace, Marrakech
5. Majorelle Garden, Marrakech
7. Royal Palace,Fes
8. Choura Tannery, Fes
12. Bahia Palace, Marrakech
Photo tip: This is a place that can get pretty crowded, all the empty videos you see came out after patiently waiting.
You know for places to visit in Marrakech, we are giving every detail here as in the blog posts, so don't forget to press the registration button.
Be sure to add Bahia Palace to the list, which is within walking distance of Badi Palace, which we shared in the real world yesterday. The tiles, the walls, the details are magnificent.
13. Badi Palace, Marrakech
Do not forget to save the post for places to visit in Marrakech, Marrakech is a city with plenty of places to visit during the day and a lively nightlife.
Today's first stop was Badi Palace. We toured the ruins of a palace built for their sultan in 1578. After his death, the valuable stones in the palace were looted, unfortunately.
Entrance is 7 EUR, a fee is required for almost every sight in Marrakech.
Photo tip: On days when the sun is shining, very sharp light shines on the walls, the best time to be caught is after 10:30.
14. Today she takes us on her journey through Morocco from the beginning of the trip till its end
Either for its deliciously warm weather, stunning natural landscapes, great cuisine, and tourist-friendly cities and culture, Morocco remains a mainstay in global tourism. Morocco remains a major travel destination for its stunning landscapes, rich culture, great weather, and vibrant tourist sector among other reasons.
15. Hello from Morocco
Morocco was on our list for so long. 8 hours by plane, 3 hours by train, finally made it to Marrakech. We will be touring Morocco this week, r u ready for the new adventure?
16. Mini vlog: Koh Samui, Thailand
Did you know that Ko Samui, Thailand’s second largest island, lies in the Gulf of Thailand off the east coast of the Kra Isthmus
17. Make sure you watch more sunsets than Netflix, at Koh Lanta island - Thailand
Ko Lanta is an island district located in Krabi Province on Thailand’s Andaman coast. It’s known for its coral-fringed beaches, mangroves, limestone outcrops and rainforests
18. Greeting from Iceland
Top places to visit in Iceland:
1. Jökulsárlón Glacier Lagoon
2. South Coast - Vik Beaches
3. Golden Circle
4. Blue Lagoon & Sky Lagoon
5. Skógafoss & Seljalandsfoss Waterfalls
19. 8 Things to do in Barcelona
1- Visit Casa Batlló
2- Take a tour around Camp Nou
3- Visit La Sagrada Familia
4- Cook your own Steak for Lunch
5- Visit Beach
6- Watch the Sunset at Bunkers del Caramel
7- Take a walk around Park Guell
8- Take a trip on an open top bus
20. A dream come true! she makes us wanna book a flight to Maldives tomorrow
As the sun descends below the horizon, creating romantic shades of red and orange across the sky, the world has a chance to breathe in and rejuvenate. While sunsets are a literal end to a day, they’ve also become symbols of peace, harmony, and the promise of renewal
21. Don’t you wish you were living on island time?
Time in Maldives is given by Maldives Time (MVT) (UTC+05:00). However, some island resorts operate their own time zone, known as Maldives Island Time, up to 2 hours ahead of the official Maldives Time
22. Wonderful and peaceful sunset ever, at Maldives
23. The most wonderful burning sunset at Maldvides ever
Did you know that there are lots of sayings about sunsets, and one of the most popular you might be familiar with is, “every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn,” by Ralph Waldo Emerson. This is definitely a classic quote that goes great with a beautiful sunset photo. Sunset sayings can range from funny to dramatic, and everything in between
24. Watching more sunsets than Netflix at Maldives
25. Khao Sok, Thailand for sure