1. Budapest magic, at Castello di Vajdahunyad
Vajdahunyad Castle is a castle in the City Park of Budapest, Hungary. It is a copy of Hunyad Castle, known as Corvin Castle, in Hunedoara, Romania
2. Discovering the beauty of Thailand, at Wat Hong Thong
3. SAVE for your Bali trip!
10 BEST THINGS TO DO IN BALI
1. CHASE WATERFALLS: There are soooo many gorgeous waterfalls in Bali it is so hard to choose! My favourite was the Banyumala Twin Waterfall. I’d highly recommend hiring a driver for the day (approx $50-80) if you’re not confident getting around on a scooter.
2. SUNRISE HIKE ON MT. BATUR: Booked my tour which was amazing and included transport to and from the hotel. Keep in mind you will have to wake up at 2am for this. Also got to go white water rafting on this tour too which was so much fun!
3. CAFE HOPPING IN CANGGU: I was absolutely shocked by the cafe culture in Bali and there are an endless number of amazing cafes in Canggu. Make sure to try a smoothie bowl too!
4. NUSA PENIDA DAY TRIP: No Bali trip is complete without seeing the famous dinosaur head at Kelingking Beach! Booked my trip and got a personal driver on the island. Your whole day is sorted and stress-free.
5. TEGALLALANG RICE TERRACE: A breathtaking display of rice paddies. I’d recommend going early in the morning before it gets too hot.
6. CAMPUHAN RIDGE WALK: Free, easy and beautiful walk in Ubud perfect for sunrise/sunset! Best to go early or later in the day to avoid the heat because there is little shade.
7. SACRED MONKEY FOREST: An absolute must. I was very worried about visiting but the monkeys kept to themselves and were sooo cute! There is a small entry fee and make sure to secure loose or valuable items.
8. FLOWER BATH/MASSAGE: You can’t visit Bali without getting a traditional Balinese massage! Add in a flower bath for the most relaxing experience too. Enjoyed the most incredible service at Kaveri Spa. Look out for promos & discounts on their website!!!
9. EAT SEAFOOD IN JIMBARAN: A beautiful fishing town of Bali where you can find stunning white beaches and amazing fresh seafood grills. The seafood is so cheap and I had the best feast.
10. VISIT BEACH/DAY CLUBS: When in Bali, you have to visit at least one beach/day club. My personal favourites were in Canggu and in Uluwatu. Make sure to check out Skool Kitchen right next to The Lawn if you visit because every dish is touched by fire!
4. Paris is always a good idea
Places make sure to visit in Paris:
-Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
-Palace of Versailles
5. Take only pictures, leave only footprints. Do you want take pictures here? At Tulum, Mexico
Tulum is one of the rarest walled city in the world that was built, lastly inhabited and flourished by the Mayans between the 13th to 15th centuries ago. 70 years after it starts fading when Spanish army started conquering the country of Mexico. The site has been inhabited as early as the 6th century
6. Enjoying magical sunset at Bondi Beach, Australia
Bondi Beach is an iconic stretch of fine sand and curling waves and one of the world’s most famous beach destinations
7. The view for my summer, at Velika Planina
Slovenians like to be active outdoors. More than two thirds of citizens are regularly involved in a physical activity. The most popular sports include hiking, cycling and jogging. In wintertime, many Slovenians enjoy skiing
8. Champs Élysées, a place to visit in Paris
Attracting millions of visitors every year, Paris is known for its iconic landmarks and monuments, including the Eiffel Tower, Notre-Dame Cathedral, Arc de Triomphe, Sacré-Cœur Basilica, and the Louvre Museum
📌Château de Versailles
📌Musée du Parfum Fragonard
📌Musée de la Vie Romantique
📌The Madeleine Church
📌The Wall of Love
📌Place du Trocadéro
📌Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Paris
9. The best photo in Louvre Museum, Paris
10. Your bucket list to visit Paris
11. Musée de la Vie Romantique, Paris
12. La Galerie Des Glaces, Paris
13. Palais Royal, Paris
14. Panthéon, Paris, Always Amazing
15. Welcome to Paris, France
16. She enjoying the perfect sunset view in NYC
From the stunning, high-end hotels, to the plethora of nightlife attractions, the different districts, and the hum of city life that is a main attraction of New York City
17. Louvre Museum, Paris
18. Stop scrolling & admire Paris' most magnificent monuments & landmarks: The Eiffel Tower
19. We taking you on a tour around Slovenia
June through August is by far the most popular season to visit Slovenia, though it’s still relatively uncrowded compared to other Mediterranean locales
20. Things to do & places in Barcelona you can't miss
1-Try Desvan bakery
2- Visit Barri Gótic
3- Watch a game at George Payne bar
4- Visit Torre Glòries
5- Monk Secret bar
6- Visit Suknja shop
7- Pinchos at Pincho J
From @ordatwins @natalia_orda @jugiix
21. Hope this video inspire you guys to start traveling again!
22. Dream beach in Petite Anse Lazio, Seychelles
Petite Anse Lazio is a beach situated in the northwest of Praslin Island, Seychelles, considered by Lonely Planet to be the “best beach on Praslin”, and one of the “best in the archipelago”.
23. We show you guys this amazing sunrise view in Toronto
There is some contentiousness to this one. Yonge Street was considered one of the world’s longest streets in the past, according to the Guinness Book of World Records. However, according to Guinness, a section of Yonge appears to be separate from the rest
24. Reasons to visit Thailand with us
A Thai woman lived for 33 days & nights in a glass room full of scorpions, setting a new world record.