1. What a mesmerizing view at Seobu Expressway
The Seobu Urban Expressway (Korean: 서부 간선 도로; Seobu Ganseon Doro) is 4-lane highway located in Seoul. South Korea. and part of National Route 1. This route connect Seohaean Expressway (Geumcheon Interchange) to Mapo District (Seongsan Bridge), with a total length of 9.8 km (6.1 mi)
2. Copenhagen is an art
Top 5 things to do in Copenhagen!
- Visit Christiansborg Palace
- Grab some food and craft beers in the Kødbyens Meatpacking District
- Take a canal tour
- Make like a local and explore the city by bike
- Soak up art and culture at the NY Carlsberg Glyptotek.
3. We hope this makes you wanna book a plane ticket to Bali, Indonesia today
There is raw beauty all over and around Bali. The island boasts a myriad of impressive volcanoes, crystalline beaches, world-class diving, diverse nightlife, iconic ricefields, and and gorgeous waterfalls. Breathtaking hiking can be found all over the island, as well as on the nearby Lombok and Java islands.
4. Dubai Miracle Garden is indeed a dream
The Dubai Miracle Garden is the world's most extensive natural flower garden, occupying over 72,000 square meters. The garden has over 50 million flowers and over 250 million plants, providing a magnificent view to everyone visiting the location
5. Get lost in nature, at Stokksnes
6. Here’s a view that’ll put a smile on your face
Hua Hin is one of the top tourist destinations of Thailand from its great amount of attractions and activities and also it isn’t far from Bangkok.
7. In a world full of sunsets, be The Northern Lights, at Finland
The light display we see from the ground known as the aurora borealis is caused by electrically charged particles from space entering the Earth’s upper atmosphere at high speeds. These particles come from our luminary, the sun
8. Utrecht through our eyes
Things to do in Utrecht in One Day:
1. Dom Tower (Domtoren)
2. St. Martin’s Cathedral (Dom Kerk)
3. Pandhof Domkerk
4. Utrecht Canal
5. Utrecht Museums
9. Enjoying the beautiful Cozumel mornings
Cozumel is world-renowned for its scuba diving and proximity to numerous top dive sites. The Mesoamerican reef system is the second-largest reef system in the world ,and there is extensive coral and sea life with incredible visibility.
10. Most underrated and affordable country in Europe. Completely blew my expectations
🗺️ If you plan your travel route in this order, you can see the most beautiful cities along the coastline and stunning nature of Montenegro.
📍Cetinje 📍Kotor 📍Budva 📍Sveti Stefan 📍Petrovac 📍Stari Bar 📍Kolasin
🚗 Renting a car can be a great option to explore all the places you want to see. It’s often the easiest and most affordable way to get around.
📌 You can check Montenegro highlight on my profile for my Google travel list. I’ve listed some great food options and must-see attractions.
11. Best rooftop in Barcelona
The terrace of the Sercotel Rosellón is the perfect place to end a day of work or sightseeing in Barcelona. Located on the roof of the hotel, it offers spectacular panoramic views of the majestic Sagrada Familia and 360º views of the city. To access the terrace, you need to book online in advance
From @ordatwins @natalia_orda @jugiix On TT
12. Sunset hues hit different at the Phra Nang Cave Beach in Krabi
And what made it even more incredible was that it was completely unexpected as it was cloudy and gloomy the entire day and even 15 mins before this there was hardly any colour.
But suddenly out of nowhere this amazing setting captivated us.
13. Have you tried floating breakfast before? At Soufriere, St. Lucia
14. Can’t get enough of the beauty of Albania
Other than being famous as being the birthplace of Mother Teresa, Albania is also known for its medieval-era castles, exotic beaches and Ottoman architectures lined up on the streets
From @heroiisa (via TT)
15. Just a walk in the beautiful streets of Singapore
Parkroyal Singapore is a 5-star hotel located in the heart of the city, just a few minutes’ walk from the popular shopping district of Orchard Road. The hotel features 367 luxurious rooms and suites, all elegantly furnished with modern amenities
16. Relax and soak up the sunshine on the beautiful Bonaire shores
Bonaire is considered the shore diving capital of the world. More than 50 shore diving sites ring the coastline, and many diving packages include a pickup truck. So you just need to load your gear and go, picking out which sites suit you best along the way
17. Huge clouds and orange above look like divided sky
18. Waking up in Maroubra Beach, Sydney
Surfing in Australia is part of life’s daily routine. Waking up like this on a Monday makes the week so much easier
19. Set free, just too beautiful
20. Chasing the sun at Brunswick Heads
21. Relaxing sunsets at Scarborough Beach
22. The East Coast is best known for it’s sunrises, but that doesn’t mean Sydney doesn’t get it’s fair share of beautiful sunsets
My favourite sunset spots in Sydney;
- Mrs Macquarie’s Chair; This is where this video was taken and it is a gorgeous place to watch the sun set if you’re in the city and not looking to travel too far. It is a Sydney landmark and the chair itself was carved out of a sandstone rock ledge in 1810 by convicts
- Milk Beach; Sunsets from this beach have featured heavily on my Instagram since landing in Australia. You get a beautiful view of the sun setting behind the opera house and harbour bridge. It is a little harder to get to but it’s a cute little beach and perfect for an evening swim
- North Bondi Hill; Bondi is known for its iconic sunrises but the Hill in North Bondi is a lovely space to chill in the evening with some takeaway food or drinks. The sun sets behind the buildings and lights up the sky over the ocean. Sunday evenings hit different on the hill with people playing music and dancing, creating a chill vibe from around 5pm onwards
23. Sunset at Australia just too beautiful
24. Not a bad distraction at all, at Coral Bay, Western Australia
Did you know Australia has more kangaroos than people? Estimate 50 million kangaroos and only 25 million people
25. Now that’s breakfast with a view of Canadian side of Niagara Falls,
• EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW aka FAQs about staying at this ICONIC property below - SAVE AND SHARE
• . 🤍This is located on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls, so if you are traveling from USA, remember to bring your passport
• .🤍Make sure to reserve room type with Fallsview!
This particular room was Fallsview Junior suite with 2 double beds (Room number 2018)
• .🤍The bed is NOT near the window :) we moved the mattress to make these beautiful shots, and kept it there for 2 days.
We did move it back before checking out, so that housekeeping staff does not have to do that for us.
• .We absolutely loved waking up to this view