1. Incredible views of Hohenzollern, Germany
Germany is a beautiful, varied country with an impressive culture and endless travel opportunities, but, unfortunately, you rarely see it on top of travelers' lists
2. Majestic skies in Nola
3. The luxury lifestyle in Turkey
4. One the most photogenic city in the world ; Bruges
It has more CASTLES than any other country, There are more castles per square inch than any other country in the world. About 50 of the 470 castles in the Flanders region are based around Bruges
5. Soaking in an outdoor jacuzzi with this perfect view, this is how we want to spend all of our days in Finland
This intimate boutique-style resort provides complete service, including a very fine A’la Carte Restaurant Utsu. High-quality glass-ceiling igloos are situated on a stunning fell incline. The location is ideal for unwinding and viewing the magnificent scenery and Northern Lights. The resort is available from September to April
6. Imagine spending a week in this gorgeously house
Do you know that the blue in Seychelles flag represents the sky and the ocean
7. Would you jump instantly or would you rethink it?
8. Once upon a time in the Maldives!
OZEN RESERVE BOLIFUSHI is located in a spot of graceful elegance, offering excitement within endless beauty. Hidden beneath lush tropical vegetation, the resort island is surrounded by expansive white beaches and turquoise waters
9. Discover how gorgeous Hallstatt is with us
Hallstatt is considered the most beautiful village in Europe. Even if it is just a small village with only 1000 villagers, more than 1 million tourists visit every year for breathtaking views and amazing culture
10. A Magical Garden of Wonders
Gardens by the Bay is a nature park spanning 101 hectares (250 acres) of reclaimed land in central Singapore, adjacent to the Marina Reservoir. The park consists of three waterfront gardens: Bay South Garden, Bay East Garden and Bay Central Garden
11. We taking you guys to Abbaye de Lérins
Lérins Abbey is a Cistercian monastery on the island of Saint-Honorat, one of the Lérins Islands, on the French Riviera, with an active monastic community
12. Discovering the untouched beauty of Costa Rica’s Pacific coastline
The Pacific Coast of Costa Rica is a beautiful region located on the western side of the country, facing the Pacific Ocean. It is known for its stunning beaches, lush rainforests, and abundant wildlife
13. Walks in Notting Hill
Notting Hill is a vibrant, trendy area, with casual cafes lining bohemian Portobello Road, famed for its busy market selling antiques and vintage fashion
14. Today we showing you guys the best sunset spots in Algarve
The Algarve is one of the best value holiday destinations in western Europe, costing considerably less than a comparable holiday to Spain, Greece, France or Italy
15. They takes us to bali’s swing, a must-try activity in Bali, Indonesia
Another fan favorite for the best swings in Bali is Bali Swing, located on Jl. Dewi Saraswati, 80352 Bongkasa Pertiwi, Badung Regency. Around a 20 minute drive from Ubud center or about 1,5 hours from Kuta
16. The fun never ends. Do you have the guts to jump off?
17. Sunset from a volcano, at Calderon Hondo, Fuerteventura
18. But first, Turkish coffee
Traditionally, a cup of Turkish coffee is brewed by using a pan filled with sand that’s heated over an open flame. The sand-filled pan allows for total control over the heat. Cups left on the surface stay warm, and the heat used for brewing can be adjusted by the depth of the coffee in the sand
19. We’re adding this midnight sun dip to the list of Finland’s must do activities
The Kemi River, also known as the Kemijoki in Finnish, is located in northern Finland. The longest river in Finland, it begins near the Russian frontier and flows southwest for about 300 miles to the Gulf of Bothnia at Kemi town
20. Capturing dancing aurora by the iconic Kirkjufell
Grundarfjordur‘s beautiful Kirkjufell (Church Mountain) is said to be the most photographed mountain in Iceland. Its isolated position, 463 meters (1.519 feet) above sea level and jutting out into the sea, makes it a focal point for visitors and locals alike. The colors of the mountain change every season, from summer greens to winter whites. Thus, you’ll always get a new perspective on this majestic mountain
21. A vacation you will never wanna leave! We shares some snippets of this couple stay in Maldives
The Maldives, a collection of more than a thousand islands in the Indian Ocean, is known for its clear emerald waters, beautiful beaches that stretch as far as the eye can see, and of course, luxurious overwater bungalows
22. Home is where the heart is, and the heart is in Tulum
Reestablish your sense of wonder at AZULIK Uh May and experience a new way of connecting yourself to the present moment
23. The breathtaking Island of Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Lanzarote is a Spanish island, the easternmost of the Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean. It is located approximately 125 kilometres off the north coast of Africa and 1,000 kilometres (600 miles) from the Iberian Peninsula. Covering 845.94 square kilometres (326.62 square miles), Lanzarote is the fourth-largest of the islands in the archipelago
24. Tivoli Gardens is truly magical
The park is a perfect blend of nature and amusement rides. The lights and decorations make it all the more beautiful. The rides are so much fun and there’s something for everyone. It’s definitely a must visit if you’re in Copenhagen!
If you’re planning a visit to Tivoli Gardens, make sure to download the Tivoli Gardens App! With features like interactive maps, ride wait times, and restaurant recommendations, it’s the perfect companion for your day at the park. Plus, you can purchase tickets and skip the lines!
25. Strasbourg: where every street is a postcard-worthy scene
Strasbourg, located in the eastern region of France, is a picturesque city known for its charming canals, stunning architecture, and rich history.
The city has been shaped by both French and German influences throughout its past, resulting in a unique cultural blend that can be seen in its cuisine, traditions, and architecture. With its impressive Gothic cathedral, quaint half-timbered houses, and bustling pedestrian zones, Strasbourg offers a one-of-a-kind experience for visitors looking to explore a city that effortlessly blends the old and the new