1. Name a country that has more spectacular castles than Germany, here is wonderful Cochem Castle
-Most Beautiful Castles in Germany
2. Forever catching trains, at Jinhae, Kyongsang-Namdo, Korea
Jinhae-gu is a district in Changwon City, South Korea. This region is served by the Korean National Railroad, and is famous for its annual cherry blossom festival every spring. The city front is on a sheltered, island-studded bay, and is almost completely surrounded by mountains covered with pine trees.
3. Enjoying spring in Italy
Did you know that Italy’s spring months include March, April and May.
4. From the heart of the city to the vast desert sands, love flourishes in the contrasting beauty of Dubai
Despite being located in the desert, the city has its own indoor ski resort, Ski Dubai, which is the largest indoor ski resort in the world! The ski resort features real snow and slopes of varying difficulty, as well as a ski lift!
5. Up, up, and away! The giant wheel is the perfect way to see Brussels from a whole new perspective
The Giant Wheel Brussels is a 55-meter-high observation wheel located in the heart of Brussels. The ride lasts approximately 20 minutes and offers a panoramic view of the city, including landmarks such as the Atomium and Grand Place.
6. Today she is is showing us a breathtaking view in Thailand!
What you need to know before visiting Samet Nangshe Viewpoint:
1-You can easily rent a scooter and drive to the starting point within 1 hour.
2-Entrance fee is 30 Baht per person (when walking) or 90 Baht per person if using the transfer service by pick-up truck.
3-From the starting point you can walk, but it is very steep. The easiest way is to take the Jeep.
4-Don’t forget to visit Tha Yu (the town where Samet Nangshe is located).
Tag someone who needs to see this!
7. Fall in love with the City of Lights all over again, as you witness the iconic Eiffel Tower against the backdrop of a breathtaking Parisian sunset!
Marvel at the timeless beauty of the Eiffel Tower, one of the most recognizable landmarks in the world, as it soars above the stunning Parisian skyline. As day turns to dusk, watch as the colors of the sky change and the city lights come to life, creating a magical atmosphere that will leave you spellbound.
Capture the moment and savor the memories of this unforgettable Parisian experience, where the grandeur of the past meets the vibrancy of the present, and the beauty of nature blends seamlessly with the marvels of human engineering
8. A moment of wonder, at Finland
Finland is on the southern rim of the auroral oval. The probability for seeing auroras is best in the northernmost part of the country, i.e. in Lapland.
9. Vlog from the city of love, at Paris
if you’re planning on visiting Paris, the best time to visit Paris is from June to August and September to October.
10. Today we take you guys to another mesmerizing waterfall in Bali
The Most Romantic: SingSing Waterfall in Lovina
If you’re heading to the north of Bali, you’ll definitely want to make a pit-stop here. SingSing Waterfall is located in the Labuan Haji Temukus district, near Lovina.
11. Maine is an underrated Winter destination!
There are so many outdoor Winter activities in Maine we only scratched the surface on our 3 day trip! Below are some of the activities we did, and some I want to go back and do!
- Cross-Country Skiing
- Winter Hiking
- Fat Tire Biking
- Dog Sled Rides
- Ice Climbing
- Downhill Skiing
- Ice Fishing
Always consider hiring a guide, especially when you are new to an activity!
Are there any activities on this list you want to try?
12. Waking up to the most beautiful view ever! At Kuramathi Maldives
Set on a beautiful Maldivian island, Kuramathi Maldives offers luxurious private villas with a flat-screen TV and some offering a spa bath.
13. An island state of mind
The Maldives is an independent island country in the north-central Indian Ocean. The islands that make up the country extend more than 510 miles (820 km) from north to south and 80 miles (130 km) from east to west. The northernmost atoll is about 370 miles (600 km) south-southwest of the Indian mainland.
14. Budapest, Hungary at night
Underneath the city is a massive reserve of spring water that produces 70 million liters of thermal water a day which makes Budapest the richest city with the medical waters on the world.
15. Golden hour magic, at Mount Pleasant, SC
Golf, beaches, shopping, restaurants and more, Mount Pleasant has it all, but at a town’s pace. Once you cross the bridge from Charleston to Mount Pleasant, a different world awaits
16. If there’s one thing better than going to Santorini, it’s going to Santorini with your best friend!
While Santorini is well-known as a honeymooner’s paradise, it has a diverse range of natural landscapes and thrilling activities to offer. It is the ideal location for a group of pals to have fun and make memories to last a lifetime
17. Imagine this cutie coming to your room in the morning, at Chai Lai Orchid -Chiang Mai
Situated in Chiang Mai, 42 km from Grand Canyon Water Park Chiang Mai, Chai Lai Orchid features accommodation with a garden, free private parking, a terrace and a restaurant.
18. Loving rainy days.
Singapore has a tropical rainforest climate with heavy rainfall throughout the year. The rainy weather is characterized by frequent and sudden showers, thunderstorms, and often high humidity. Despite the rain, temperatures are generally warm and consistent year-round, making it ideal for outdoor activities.
19. Marina Bay Sands mesmerising Infinity Pool
The Marina Bay Sands Infinity Pool is a breathtaking rooftop swimming pool located on the 57th floor of the Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore. It offers stunning panoramic views of the city skyline and is considered one of the most iconic infinity pools in the world.
20. Mornings like this! So dreamy, at Calilo, Greece
Situated in Manganari, 60 m from Papas Beach, Calilo features accommodation with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a fitness centre and a garden.
21. Nothing like Varenna, Lake Como
22. Pink hues in South Korea!
These days, Gachang Duck Island often appears in Yongkwang. Since you don't get this opportunity, I hope you can come to see the sunset and see the Gachang Duck statue.
23. The stunning Rocchetta Nervina
Rocchetta Nervina is a city in Liguria, Italy. It has many popular attractions, including Ponte Vecchio, and Azienda Agricola Cuvea.
24. Tropical vibes only! At Oahu, Hawaii
Oahu has a tropical climate due to its location in the tropics and its proximity to warm ocean currents. The island experiences warm temperatures year-round, with an average high of 85°F and only a slight variation in temperature between summer and winter. The lush vegetation, abundant rainfall, and scenic beaches all contribute to the island’s tropical vibe.
25. What’s better than hopping on a hot air balloon to enjoy Cappadocia’s charm, at Turkey
Did you know Cappadocia’s landscape was formed by volcanic erosion?
From @picturesbyhd // @picturesbyhd