Top Travel Destinations #2
1. Pantheon Rome Italy
This morning 10 minutes of shots were enough to immortalize this beautiful monument, then the cold took over and I left..... what do you think it was worth it
2. A morning like this at Dresden, Germany
Did you know?: The destruction of World War II
On the morning of February 15, 1945 - two days after the devastating bombing raid on Dresden - the burnt-out Frauenkirche collapsed. While seemingly surviving the immediate onslaught and firestorm, unlike most downtown buildings, it eventually took its toll on the extreme heat. Because when the fire penetrated the church in the first hours of February 14, not only the wooden galleries and the pews were ablaze, but more and more sandstone burst from the pillars, until they took the load of the dome - at least 12,000 tons - couldn't carry anymore.
3. We wanna share today we captured nature’s work of art, from New York to Canada
4. Rome is a dream like no other. Have you booked your next flight to Rome yet?
Rome is the most visited city in Italy. It ranks as the 3rd most visited city in Europe after London and Paris, and overall 16th most visited city in the world
5. Porto, Portugal streets have never looked brighter. Would you ever move to Porto if you got the chance?
Whether its the crumbling facades of the city’s once grand buildings, or the street art, shop windows and inviting cuisine, Porto is full of colour – even when it’s cloudy
6. Lisbon’s viewpoints are always the best. Tag someone who'll love these viewpoint
Check out these viewpoints locations in order
📍 Santa Luzia
📍Senhora do Monte
📍 Santa Luzia
📍Senhora do Monte
📍 Santa Luzia
7. Exploring the beauty of Switzerland
Switzerland is a mountainous Central European country, home to numerous lakes, villages and the high peaks of the Alps. Its cities contain medieval quarters, with landmarks like capital Bern’s Zytglogge clock tower and Lucerne’s wooden chapel bridge. The country is also known for its ski resorts and hiking trails
8. A glimpse of the beautiful Lanzarote, at Montana Cabrera
Lanzarote’s landscape is so striking that it has been used as the setting for a large number of films, tv programmes and adverts. Blockbusters such as Dinosaurs Ruled the Earth and Journey to the Center of the Earth were both filmed on Lanzarote. Popular television series such as Doctor Who and Search for Treasure Island also featured the stunning backdrop of Timanfaya National Park
9. Daydreaming in Highlands Of Scotland
What is Scotland's national animal?
You probably wouldn't think of a magical horned creature typically seen on children's lunchboxes! But it's true: the unicorn really is the official national animal of Scotland. And our love for this famous mythological creature dates back many centuries
A pink house, surrounded by snow, perched next to a Loch. Sounds like a fantasy made up place right? Well it actually exists. Every women's dream house surely? Well on the outside anyway. The inside is pretty much a bare shell but seems in good solid condition. I think this place would be stunning if it was fully modernised on the inside. Can someone send me around 200k so I can get started
10. Today we showing u guys the beautiful Amsterdam, Netherlands at night
Is Amsterdam in you bucket list?
It is the capital and the principal commercial and financial centre of the Netherlands. To the scores of tourists who visit each year, Amsterdam is known for its historical attractions, for its collections of great art, and for the distinctive colour and flavour of its old sections, which have been so well preserved
11. Enjoying a beautiful day in La Vesse, Le Rove, France
The Beach of La Vesse is a leisure site to discover during your holidays when staying near Le Rove (Bouches-du-Rhône, Provence-Alps-French Riviera). This site is popular among tourists passing through the region
12. Cozy winter nights at cabin in Lapland, Finland
13. Lisbon’s magical street, at Pink Street, Lisbon, Portugal. Have you ever been to the Pink Street?
14. The giant Yayoi Kusama installation outside of Harrods, London, UK. Will you be visiting it yourself?
For the second time, Louis Vuitton has invited the preeminent Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama to a new creative encounter, reawakening, evolving and expanding on the pioneering initial exchange
15. Tokyo Tower, one of the icons in Tokyo
16. Sunset at Tokyo Tower, Japan, it's a gloomy day
17. It is beautiful to see how the snow falls on the Tokyo tower
18. Autumn ginkgo and Tokyo Tower at noon
19. This is How Eibsee Lake Looks Like During Winter and Summer
Eibsee is a lake in Bavaria, Germany, 9 km southwest of Garmisch-Partenkirchen and roughly 100 km southwest of Munich. It is 973.28 metres above sea-level and its surface area is 177.4 hectares
20. Some must-see spots in Venice, Italy
Some must-see spots in Venice
• St. Mark's Square and Basilica
• Grand Canal
• Rialto Bridge
• St. Mark's Bell Tower
• Bridge of Sighs
• Ducale Palace
• Basilica of Santa Maria della Salute
• Murano and Burano Islands
Giardini Reali is the bonus point to relax a little after walking and visiting Venice so much.
21. 3 fun facts about Venice, Italy
There are about 400 gondolas floating in Venice, at one point there was around 10,000.
There are 391 bridges throughout Venice canals.
There are 72 private bro in Venice. Yes! Some people in Venice own bridges.
22. Venice is not a place, it's a dream
Venice, the capital of northern Italy's Veneto region, is built on more than 100 small islands in a lagoon in the Adriatic Sea. It has no roads, just canals - including the Grand Canal thoroughfare lined with Renaissance and Gothic palaces. The central square, Piazza San Marco, contains St. Mark's Basilica, which is tiled with Byzantine mosaics, and the Campanile bell tower offering views of the city's red roofs
23. Having a Venice time
24. Only in Venezia
25. Venezia, Italy in a beautiful day
26. Venice. One balmy evening in September. Have a great Sunday
27. Waking up to the most jaw dropping Positano views
Positano is famous for being a scenic seaside paradise in Italy. You’ll be blown away with the colourful, cliffside villas overlooking the sunny Amalfi Coast. The sound of waves crashing against the pebbled shores is heaven for beach lovers