1. Once Upon a Time in Germany
2. Gone to Tulum, be back never. Tag someone you’d take to tulum
Tulum’s accommodation options are split between exclusive resorts with private beach access, lodgings near the public beaches and hotels and hostels in the town itself. All three options are great. In terms of budget, the very expensive hotels tend to be located on the beach in the hotel-zone while you can get much better bang for your peso in Tulum town
3. The beauty of Amsterdam, Netherlands, just like a mirror
Amsterdam is located in the Western Netherlands, in the province of North Holland, the capital of which is not Amsterdam, but rather Haarlem. The river Amstel ends in the city centre and connects to a large number of canals that eventually terminate in the IJ
4. Today we share 7 amazing places to visit in Italy. Is Italy in your bucket list?
Italy is famous for its tourism, its art cities and unique scenery. Italy is also known for its language, its opera, its fashion and its luxury brands
7 amazing places to visit in Italy:
5. This is one of the most magical places in the world
This brilliant building had 80 entrances and could seat approximately 50,000 spectators who would come to watch sporting events and games. These events included gladiatorial combats, wild animal hunts and, believe it or not, ship naval battles
6. Lotte World Tower: The highest building in South Korea
The Lotte World Tower 롯데월드타워 is a 555-metre (1,821 ft) 123-story Megatall skyscraper located in Sincheon-dong, Songpa, Seoul, South Korea. It opened to the public on April 3, 2017, and is currently the tallest building in South Korea and the sixth tallest in the world
7. Always say yes to Tulum. Are you planning to visit Tulum?
Visit and take photos of Daniel Popper’s sculpture Commissioned for the first Art With Me event in Tulum in 2018, the huge, mind-blowing sculpture known as Ven a La Luz (Come Into the Light) by multidisciplinary artist Daniel Popper is permanently installed at Ahau Tulum hotel. Made from wood, steel, rope and greenery, the work symbolizes our deep connection with nature
8. Constantly searching for views that leave us breathless
Around 70% of Japan is made up of forest and mountains that aren’t suitable for farming or living in. There are over 100 active volcanoes, and its tallest mountain is the famed Mount Fuji, with its elevation of 3,776 feet
9. Tell me you’re in Bangkok without telling me you’re in Bangkok, at Wat Benchamabophit
10. Blue hour drives through Perthshire. What is Perthshire famous for? Would you like to take a ride here?
Perthshire has some of the oldest and most famous golf courses in the world, including the three championship golf courses at Gleneagles. There’s also Pitlochry Festival Theatre to visit. Scotland’s Theatre in the Hills is a magical performing arts space
11. Forever in Love with Shanghai
12. Waterfalls are some of the most spectacular sights that nature has to offer, and are the frequent goal of many travellers
The splendor of waterfalls is a reason to travel. Whether tall and dramatic, short and broad, or a collection of falls in one panorama, waterfalls are like watching rivers flow vertically. They’re also perfect reminders that our planet creates its own beauty at which we mere spectators can only marvel
13. If you still haven't visited Lisbon yet, you’re missing out A LOT
14. When roads meet nature, at Stokksnes with Vestrahorn mountain
15. Mt. Fuji at night
Did you know that Mt. Fuji is actually a Stratovolcano! Not only is it one volcano – it's three! The mount is three separate volcanoes placed on top of one another. The bottom layer is the Komitake volcano, then the Kofuji volcano, then Fuji, which is the youngest
16. Magical sunset in Philadelphia. Do you like sunsets or sunrises more?
Today, modern office towers exist side-by-side with the narrow cobblestone streets of Independence Historic National Park, which is home to historic buildings and sights, including the Liberty Bell, Franklin Court, and Independence Hall
17. Moments when life felt unreal
Located in a secluded spot in the forest with a private beach, Nautical Hotel features an outdoor pool and a private jetty in Faralya Village
18. Places not to miss in Lisbon part 1. Locations below
1- Arco da Rua Augusta
2- Miradouro de Santa Luzia
3- Mosteiro dos Jerónimos
4- Elevador da Bica
5- Castelo de São Jorge
6 - Ruínas do Carmo
7- Sé de Lisboa
8- Ponte 25 de Abril
19. Positano is calling. Have you been to the stunning Positano before?
Positano is famous for being a scenic seaside paradise in Italy. You’ll be blown away with the colourful, cliffside villas overlooking the sunny Amalfi Coast. The sound of waves crashing against the pebbled shores is heaven for beach lovers
20. POV: you are waiting for another summer in France. Is France in your bucket list for 2023?
Europe is home to some of the most visited countries globally. Still, year after year, France remains the top destination in the entire world, with over 89 million international tourists traveling from around the globe to spend their vacations here
21. Sunrise over Matera, Italy. Have you ever been to Matera?
Matera, a stunning city in Basilicata Italy, is rich with history, cave hotels and tasty Italian food. The time to visit Matera is now. The ancient city in Basilicata could be Italy’s next great attraction
22. The breathtaking beauty of Istanbul. Have you been to Istanbul before?
Istanbul is best known for being the cultural capital of different monothetic religious communities, who believe to have their amazing signature of architecture and domes all across the city. There are various famous buildings in Istanbul which display a plethora of legends lived by its great ancient rulers
23. This got me the Chills, at Ski la parva, Chile
La Parva has a beautiful view to the valley of Santiago and it is the winter center with major population, due to the great variety of refuges and private apartments, which are rented during the ski season. The snowboard practice and the heliski are implemented for those who enjoy these activities
24. You can never visit Ireland and not make a stop at the stunning Donegal, Ireland
Donegal is known for its wild, rugged beauty, as well as Bundoran – the surfing capital of Ireland. Other sights of interest include the Slieve League Cliffs and the Wild Atlantic Way coastal route