1. Iceland's night sky turned into a cosmic symphony as the Northern Lights painted their melodies
It felt as if the universe itself was whispering its secrets through this awe-inspiring display.
Iceland is one of the best places in the world to witness the Northern Lights, also known as the Aurora Borealis. Its location near the Arctic Circle and minimal light pollution make it an ideal destination for experiencing this natural phenomenon
2. Golden hour and the fading skyline in Berlin
Berlin is one of Europe's most vibrant cultural hubs, with a thriving art scene and architecture that spans from the Baroque era to modern-day
3. Have you been in Maldives?
4. Dream with us! At tropical paradise Maldives
5. Maldives where Dream become true
6. Maldives, It’s all so magical
7. Where the sun, the beach and the sand meet, the Maldives
8. A must visit museum in the heart of Barcelona, Museum of Casa Amatller
Live the first immersive experience dedicated to Modernism with a new vision of the history of Barcelona. This exhibition offers an unprecedented journey through the origins of Modernism as a key element in the birth of a renewed Catalan identity, and in the creation of the Barcelona of today as a world renowned hub of culture, art and tourism
9. Beautiful Rwanda in 7 days
Fact: Rwanda has many remarkable places to visit depending on the type of tourism you are interested in like; cultural tourism, Dark tourism, business tourism, Medicine tourism, religious tourism and many more. The more you stay the more you enjoy the country with excellent hospitality
10. Beautiful and peaceful day in St Lucia
St Lucia is a small island. 43 kilometres long and a maximum of 23 kilometres wide. However, its landscape is incredibly varied. There are breathtaking mountains, lush rainforests, volcanic sand beaches and colourful coral reefs
11. 3 weeks Colombian Caribbean
12. Cartagena, a beautiful Caribbean city and a must see place in Colombia
One of the most colorful cities in the world, Cartagena has it all: history, vibrant streets, stunning colonial architecture, colorful buildings lined with tropical flowers, impressive churches and amazing cuisine
Save this post for your Cartagena inspiration!
📍Plaza de Santa Teresa
📍Plaza San Pedro
📍La calle Cochera del Hobo
📍Calle de la Tablada
📍Calle del Candilejo
📍Calle de don Sancho
📍Calle del Curato
📍Plaza de Trinidad
📍Calle de la Sierpe
📍Calle De San Juan
13. the Colombian harbor at night is a whole mood!
Did you know that the Cartagena Film Festival is the Longest Running in Latin America
14. Slow mornings at Eteka Beach Cartagena
Cartagena City is surrounded By a Wall all around it
15. Colombia is a country with no seasons
The lowest part of Colombia sits right on top of the equator which means that the country doesn't really experience seasons the way ones further from the equator do.
16. How peaceful and serene does this scene look? At Kamakura Kokoma, Japan
17. If you’re planning a trip to Singapore, here’s your must visit places there
Jewel Changi Airport
Gardens by the Bay
Marina Bay (Merlion Statue, Helix Bridge, Art Science Museum)
Kampong Glam Area
Singapore Botanic Gardens
Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Robertson Quay
Old Hill Street Police Station
Joo Chiat Peranakan Houses
18. In Seychelles, every beach is a work of art, but Anse Source d’Argent is a masterpiece
Here are 5 reasons why you should visit Anse Source D’argent:
🪨Unique rock formations: Anse Source D’Argent is famous for its unique granite rock formations.
🌊Calm waters for swimming: The beach has calm, shallow waters, making it perfect for swimming, paddling, and snorkeling.
🏖White sand beaches: The beach has a picturesque stretch of white sand that is perfect for sunbathing and relaxation.
🏝Secluded location: Anse Source D’Argent is located on the remote island of La Digue.
🌅Beautiful sunsets: The beach is known for its beautiful sunsets.
👉🏻Is going to Anse source D’argent on your 2023 bucket list?
19. POV: You take the train from Italy to Switzerland and it looks like a green screen
20. Step into a Floral Paradise at VanDusen Botanical Garden!
VanDusen Botanical Garden, a serene oasis nestled in the heart of Vancouver. This enchanting garden spans 55 acres and showcases an incredible collection of plants from around the world
21. Stepping into this hidden gem in Marrakech felt like entering another world, at Riad Zeitoun Jdid, Morocco
In the heart of Marrakech medina, the Jemaa El-Fna square is a magical maze of winding streets, food stalls and souks selling mountains of spices, lamps, jewellery and hand-woven fabrics. This gigantic square dates back to the founding of red-hued Marrakesh by the Almoravids in 1062 – and you can feel the pulse of the city in its sweet-smelling lanes. Plus you’ll get to put your best haggling skills to the test here
22. The twinkling lights of Berlin at night
Berlin is home to many famous landmarks, including the Berlin Wall, Brandenburg Gate, and Checkpoint Charlie
23. This is your sign to visit the Crescent city, at New Orleans, LA
New Orleans is a one-of-a-kind destination in the United States. Famous for our Creole and Cajun cuisine, jazz music and brass bands, and historic architecture
24. Today’s reminder: Treat yourself to an unforgettable luxury trip to Dubai
25. One of the most remarkable experiences of the last trip: swimming in the Dead Sea. SAVE THIS LOCATION FOR LATER
Have you swam in the Dead Sea? Is it on your bucket list?
that good feeling when you've wanted to do something for so long and you finally do it. The problem now will be swimming again in other places
26. Visit Egypt’s most beautiful island with us!
You can also enjoy many interesting water games such as diving, snorkeling and many water activities that you can do on the beach of Tawila Island in El Gouna. You can also enjoy the best foods in the most luxurious restaurants on the beach to enjoy the beauty of the scenic nature and a sense of relaxation