1. Switzerland during the summer is something else, at Morcote
Switzerland's summer "tourist season" runs roughly from May through September, though in mountainous areas, it doesn't start until sometime in June
2. Beauty of the Dutch city
The Koppelpoort is a medieval gate in the Dutch city of Amersfoort, province of Utrecht. Completed around 1425, it combines land and water-gates, and is part of the second city wall of Amersfoort, which was constructed between 1380 and 1450
3. Chevreuse, the charming French village that stole our hearts.
Chevreuse is known for some of its popular attractions, which include: Parc naturel régional de la Haute Vallée de Chevreuse · Chateau de la Madeleine.
4. Let’s have some unforgettable adventures in the Renaissance Aruba Island, Carib
There are only really two seasons in this tropical region: dry and rainy (or wet). The Caribbean dry season, or 'high season', runs from mid-December through to mid-April, and the wet season ('low season') from mid-April through to mid-December
5. Discover the enchanting flavors of Belgian chocolate and waffles in the heart of Brussels
a city that blends historic architecture with modern-day charm!🇧🇪
Brussels is also known for its beautiful architecture, with many historic buildings and landmarks, including the Grand Place, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Brussels is a hub of art and culture, with many museums, galleries, and cultural events throughout the year.
6. Follow your heart and it will take you to Gamla Stan
All of Gamla Stan and the adjacent island of Riddarholmen are like a living pedestrian-friendly museum full of sights, attractions, restaurants, cafés, bars, and places to shop. Gamla Stan is also popular with aficionados of handicrafts, curiosities, and souvenirs
7. Follow the summer, and it guide me here! At Santorini, Greece
8. Incredible glass pool in Dubai
Still can’t believe how incredibly stunning our stay at Atlantis The Royal was! How would you rate this pool from 1-10?
9. If paradise exists, it is here, at Mentawai Islands
What's the most paradisiacal place you've ever been?
10. Chasing sunsets at the Andronis Arcadia in Oia, Greece
11. Island Tip Thailand
Koh Kood Island, is a tropical paradise nestled in the Gulf of Thailand. Renowned for its pristine beauty and unspoiled nature, Koh Kood boasts a collection of breathtaking beaches that breathes serenity and tranquility
12. Is there anything this beautiful town doesn’t offer? At Kelibia, Tunisia
Kelibia, is home to some of the most beautiful and well-preserved Roman ruins in the world. The ruins include a theater, a hippodrome, and several other impressive buildings and the town is also surrounded by pristine beaches and crystal-clear water
13. Island paradise found, at Saint Lucia
Saint Lucia is a small island nation in the Eastern Caribbean, located between Martinique and Saint Vincent.The official language is English, but many locals also speak Creole.
Saint Lucia is known for its beautiful beaches, rainforests, and Pitons - two distinct peaks that rise almost 800 meters above sea level
14. Magical View from Burj Khalifa of Downtown Dubai
15. POV: Let's adds Lake Louise to your travel bucket list
Images of Lake Louise often include shots of the fairytale Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, but this is not where all the action happens. Less than five kilometres down the hill, a tiny village strip mall and collection of hotels mark the true centre of town. Grab a wrap at Trailhead, or head up to the B&G for a drink - there’s a limited number of watering holes in town so you’re bound to bump in to some locals
16. Snippets from a beautiful Italy trip
Here’s a list of the places you can’t miss when in Italy!
17. Paradise found on earth in South Africa
Cape Town is a coastal city located in the Western Cape province of South Africa. It is the second largest city in South Africa, after Johannesburg, and is known for its beautiful beaches, rich cultural heritage, and stunning natural scenery
18. Peace and calm at Nordhoek beach
19. Egypt’s newest and most beautiful island is officially opening this summer! Take a 1.5 hour boat from Gouna to reach Tawila!
20. The coastline of Bades, Al hoceima has long been protected
It’s dotted with gorgeous villages, hidden coves and beautiful beaches
21. Zanzibar is a tropical paradise that offers some of the most beautiful beaches in the world
Some of the popular Zanzibar island beaches include:
1. Nungwi Beach: Located on the northern tip of the island, Nungwi Beach is a haven for sun-seekers and water sports enthusiasts. The beach offers clear turquoise waters, white sand beaches, and an excellent nightlife scene.
2. Kendwa Beach: Kendwa Beach is located adjacent to Nungwi, and it offers a quieter beach experience. The beach features pristine white sand and crystal-clear waters, making it an ideal spot for snorkelling, diving, or sunbathing.
3. Paje Beach: Paje Beach is located on the southeastern part of the island, and it is one of the best beaches in Zanzibar for watersports. It features a long stretch of white sand and has good wind conditions, making it perfect for kite-surfing.
4. Jambiani Beach: Jambiani Beach is a remote, relaxed beach located on the southeastern coast of the island. It features turquoise waters, white sand, and a relaxed vibe that is perfect for a peaceful day in the sun.
5. Matemwe Beach: Matemwe Beach is located on the northeast coast of the island and boasts miles of unspoiled white sand beaches. It has clear waters that are perfect for snorkelling, and you can also spot dolphins and whales off the shore.
Overall, Zanzibar boasts some of the most stunning beaches in the world, and there is a beach that caters to every type of traveller, from partygoers to nature lovers
22. Mauritius in 24 seconds
23. In Seychelles, the ocean is always calling
Seychelles is known for its stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters, and abundant marine life, including sea turtles and colorful fish
24. What better way to see Berlin than from a rooftop terrace
Located on top of the parking garage at Neukölln Arcaden, Klunkerkranich Rooftop is a relaxed and bohemian place among the roof bars in Berlin. It offers ice cold beers and classic and refreshing cocktails, and at the ‘Zum Fetten Finken’ cantina you can pick up breakfast, lunch and a changing dinner menu
25. With love from Stockholm!
Stockholm is the capital and largest city of Sweden as well as the largest urban area in Scandinavia.