1. Cherry Blossoms of Mount Yoshino, Nara, Japan
Mount Yoshino is a mountain located in the town of Yoshino in Yoshino District, Nara Prefecture, Japan that is a major religious and literary site. It is renowned for its cherry blossoms and attracts many visitors every spring, when the trees are in blossom
2. Beneath the enchanting Sakura's spell, at Kyoto
The arrival of cherry blossoms is closely monitored and predicted through a nationwide forecast called "sakura zensen," allowing people to plan their hanami parties and outings
3. exploring the beauty of Rodin Museum in Paris
The repository of the largest collection of works by Auguste Rodin outside of Paris features treasures such as The Gates of Hell and a bronze caste of The Thinker
4. Start exploring the beauty of Italy, one destination at a time, at Portofino
Summer is generally very hot in Italy, with temperatures averaging above 24 C or 75 F. Temperatures are much hotter during the day than at night, and there are long days in Italy in the summer. It is cooler in the Northern lake region, and it gets hotter the more South you go
5. Day vs night in Changi airport, Singapore
Jewel Changi Airport is Changi Airport’s multi-use lifestyle and retail hub. With a plethora of shops, eateries and activities to explore, you won’t ever run out of things to do at Jewel. Begin your visit by admiring the HSBC Rain Vortex - the world’s tallest indoor waterfall and a beautiful centrepiece to behold
6. Escape with us to the picturesque Cinque Terre
and indulge in the perfect weekend getaway, filled with charming vineyards, mouth-watering cuisine, and breathtaking scenery!
💡The perfect Italian getaway for the weekend:
7. Some places truly take your breath away, at Lake Como
8. Unique vibes in Positano
9. Dreamy moments at Italy. Is Lake Como on your must list visit for this year?
10. 7 seconds of beauty, at Villa Monastero, Lake Como
11. Island vibes hits different in Capri
12. Unparalleled enchanting villa on the shores of Lake Como with impeccable five-star service
Welcome to the most beautiful villa on Lake Como, famous and characterized by its tall cypresses. Accessible only by boat, Villa La Cassinella offers a fairytale experience in a totally private and secluded setting.
The property consists of 30,000 square meters of garden on which there are four houses, a tennis court, a heated swimming pool, a gym and a cinema. A perfect blend of world-class amenities with classic Italian design and exquisite attention to every little detail, Villa la Cassinella is a truly exceptional destination where up to 17 guests can relax in style and luxury:
– Entering the main villa through an elegant hall with antique Siena marble and a large ornamental staircase, you will find the welcoming living room with open fireplace and the splendid dining room which can accommodate up to 20 people around its traditional wooden table. From there you enter the terracotta courtyard to the rear, ideal for breakfast. At the front of the villa is the magnificent covered terrace with breathtaking views of the lake and perfect for al fresco dining
13. This is your sign to visit Santorini this summer
Santorini is an ideal and popular destination for summer holidays thanks to the Mediterranean climate. From June to September the weather is hot and sunny, with July and August being the hottest months, which means it is perfect for swimming, sunbathing and relaxation
14. Today we shares this magical sunset in Santorini
Who’s going to Santorini this summer? Tag your travel partner
15. Dive into luxury at this stunning hotel with its amazing big pool, at Santorini, Greece
Indulge in pure relaxation, soak up the sun and witness the beauty of sunset, and take a refreshing dip in this oasis of tranquility
16. Tag someone you would bring here
17. Whether alone or with a loved one, Santorini is the place to be
Staying at a hotel in Santorini is an experience like no other. Surrounded by stunning beaches and majestic cliffs, Santorini is a truly unique destination that deserves the finest accommodations. With world-class hospitality and luxurious amenities, a hotel stay on the island is the perfect way to make your Santorini vacation unforgettable
18. Save this for your future travels to Galveston Island
Escape to the lush tropics at the Rainforest Pyramid. Embark on a family adventure through the treetops, encounter exotic animals, and discover the wonders of the rainforest. A perfect way to make memories that will last a lifetime!
Admission: Children (4-12 yrs) Seniors (65+ yrs): $25; Adults: $32; Kids 3 & under FREE
Address: 1 Hope Blvd, Galveston, TX 77554
Parking: FREE onsite parking
19.Seoul, South Korea + Spring time = life is good
Cherry blossom season is one of the most popular times to visit Seoul in the spring. The blossoms typically peak in early April, and many people enjoy picnicking under the blooming trees.
Another popular activity in the spring is visiting Seoul’s numerous parks and gardens, such as Yeouido Park, Namsan Park, and the Seoul Forest
20. Canton Fribourg, Switzerland
Fribourg is a rural canton in western Switzerland, Here are several MUST things to do when you visit the area:
* Visit the medieval village Gruyères
* The Cheese factory La Maison du Gruyere
* Explore the Fribourg- the canton’s capital
* The Chocolate factory Cailler
* Try Cheese fondue- Fribourg is the cheese fondue capital!
* Go hiking- the nature here is amazing
Whether you live in Switzerland or come to visit, these gems should definitely make it to your bucket list!
21. Sisikon: A magical place
22. Love you Swiss Alps
23. The Spring of Switzerland
Spring this year was unfortunately more cloudy and rain than sunshine. But the mountain spring is just beginning and the temperatures are currently perfect to explore these places.
1. Ship at the Lake Brienz
2. Wengen with view over Lauterbrunnen
3. Lake Zug
4. Explore the Village of Brienz
5. The Waterfall in Unterbach
6. Hike along the shores of Lake Lucerne
7. Hike between Apple Trees
8. Explore Mürren / Schilthorn
24. Enjoying the beauty of Blausee Lake, Switzerland
The lake and the special forest charmed local inhabitants and tourists early on. In 1885, Blausee was praised in a travel guide as a "jewel of a landscape immersed in magical forest solitude." Today, the region is very accessible, thanks to walking paths, picnic spots, and bonfire spots. There is a hotel with a spa directly on the shore of the lake, and next to it, there is a successful organic trout farm
25. This is how 48hrs in Bordeaux, France looks like
Bordeaux is a world capital of wine: many castles and vineyards stand on the hillsides of the Gironde, and the city is home to the world’s main wine fair, Vinexpo