1. Missing the winter bliss in a cozy cabin where frosty landscapes and crackling fires create a symphony of serenity, at Idyllwild-Pine Cove, California
Cabins are designed to provide comfort and warmth during colder months. They often feature fireplaces or wood-burning stoves, allowing you to snuggle up by the crackling fire while sipping hot cocoa or reading a book
2. The beauty of Nyhavn shines brighter by the evening
Nyhavn, once a busy commercial port, is now a popular tourist destination and a picturesque spot for a relaxing evening stroll
3. Couldn’t get enough of this beautiful country Italy
Italy is the fifth most visited country in the world. Some of the most recognisable cities and towns are Rome, Florence, Milan and Amalfi coast. These beautiful destinations are known for their famous landmarks, such a the Trevi Fountain and the beautiful Amalfi coastline
4. Throwback unique street art of Venice is gonna take your heart
5. Find your favorite season in Switzerland, at Valais
Switzerland is known for its safety and diverse culture; a destination where you can escape from the chaotic world while having fun. The incredible Alpine vistas, exciting adventures, scenic trains, breathtaking landscapes, delicious swiss chocolates, luxury watches, and excellent food make Switzerland a must-visit
6. Delving into the spiritual depths of Holy Trinity Cathedral, Tbilisi, Georgia
The Holy Trinity Cathedral is one of the largest Orthodox Christian cathedrals in the world. It holds great significance for the Georgian Orthodox Church and is considered a symbol of national and spiritual identity for the Georgian people
7. Discover the serene oasis of Boston’s Public Garden
Nestled in the heart of the bustling city, Boston’s Public Garden offers a peaceful respite from the urban pace, inviting visitors to immerse themselves in a tranquil oasis. Stepping into this meticulously manicured green haven, you’ll be greeted by a harmonious blend of vibrant floral displays, graceful swan boats gliding on the lagoon, and the soothing sounds of nature
8. Do you love incense as much as I do? Ever wondered how it’s made?
Quang Phu Cau is a quaint village about 35km outside of Hanoi in the Vietnamese countryside and definitely worth the day trip!
This whole village has been dedicated to making incense in the traditional way for more than a century and has recently gained popularity amongst travelers because of how photogenic and beautiful it is.
For a small fee you can tour the factories and see how they make it from start to finish as well as buy some to take home as an awesome souvenir.
One of the things I love most about riding around Vietnam is that the smell of incense always fills the air as its always being burned in homes and at pagodas to pay respects to their ancestors as a way to connect the material world to the spiritual world.
Let me know if you’d want to visit here and tag your incense loving friend! (My favorite is Nag Champa!)
9. Fly out to beautiful Antigua, Guatemala with us
Did you know that Antigua Guatemala was once the third-largest city in all of Spanish America?
10. New Zealand: A secret lake hidden on a island
Mou Waho Island is one of 4 islands in Lake Wanaka. It is only accessible by boat so if you don’t have your own, the folks at Wanaka water taxi will give you a lift
There is a fabulous walk about 30 mins up the hill. It’s quite steep but short, and well worth the climb
You will come across the lake, a perfect place for a dip in the summer, or you can climb to the viewpoint
As far as viewpoints go, this one is fabulous. We were blessed with the most beautiful day!
❤️ Save Mou Waho Island for your Wanaka trip. A hidden gem not too be missed
11. Top 5 the most epic places in New Zealand! Which one is your favorite?
⚬ Milford sound
⚬ Mount Cook
⚬ Roys Peak
⚬ Pancake rocks
⚬ Mt. John observatory (lake Tekapo)
12. The southern lights dancing away, taken from moke lake Queenstownn
13. This is your sign to explore Santorini this summer
Santorini has a mediterranean climate with hot dry summers and mild winters. If you enjoy hot perfect sunny days the best time to visit Santorini is between June and September
14. Savor the essence of Greece
The Andronis Arcadia is located in the charming village of Oia, known for its mesmerizing sunsets and stunning views of the Aegean Sea. The unique architecture of the hotel is inspired by the traditional cave dwellings found on the island. It blends harmoniously with the natural surroundings, creating a magical ambiance
15. Nighttime views in Santorini, Greece
16. Imagine spending your days in Santorini!
17. Tag someone you would bring here
18. Spa massages, beaches, Buddhist temples, nightlife, and, of course this is Thailand
Thailand was actually known as Siam until 1939 (and again from 1945 to 1949).
19. Crystal lagoon, at Krabi , Thailand
20. This famous viewpoint in Corfu is a must-see. Park your car in the nearby town and head to Canteen Afionas Corfu
At Porto Timoni Viewpoint
Begin your journey with a walk of about twenty minutes to reach the viewpoint.
If you have children, please note that going down to the beach takes more time and the route is not easy, so consider this before deciding.
📌 save it for your next visit in Corfu, Greece
21. Have you ever seen hotel reception that looks like this?
22. Can you believe this paradise is hidden in one of the most remote corners of Indonesia?
Bawah Reserve is a remote cluster of islands in the South China Sea. We actually flew to Singapore to start our journey to here. First Singapore, then Batam, Indonesia and then a 80 minute seaplane flight Bawah Reserve
23. Immerse yourself in the breathtaking beauty of Moalboal’s underwater wonderland, at Cebu / Philippines
24. Swaying Paradise, at Canary island
25. Today we sharing the best surf resort in The Maldives
The resort offers a wide range of activities and experiences to cater to different interests. You can indulge in water sports such as snorkeling, scuba diving, kayaking, and jet skiing. There are also opportunities for fishing, dolphin watching, and island-hopping tours. Additionally, the resort has a spa, fitness center, and yoga studio for those seeking relaxation and wellness activities