1. We found peace by the god of war, at Kuala Lumber
Batu Caves is dedicated to Lord Murugan (god of war). Before the 400 million years old cave complex became a popular Hindu shrine in the late 1800s, the cave complex was often used as shelters by the Temuan people, an indigenous group of people belonging to the tribe of Orang Asli
2. Caught up this amazing color sky at Mykonos island, Greece
Mykonos is an island in the Cyclades group in the Aegean Sea. It’s popularly known for its summer party atmosphere. Beaches such as Paradise and Super Paradise have bars that blare thumping music
3. Today we taking you guys to paradise on earth , Khao Sok
Khao Sok National Park is a nature reserve in southern Thailand containing dense virgin jungle, towerlike limestone karst formations and the man-made Cheow Lan Lake
4. She made it to 3 countries during the weekend
📍Carvoeiro is the town’s horsehoe-shaped bay is hailed as one of the Algarve’s best beaches, with golden sand backed by whitewashed Mediterranean houses.
📍Kythira is an island in Greece lying opposite the south-eastern tip of the Peloponnese peninsula.
📍Kyrenia (Girne) is a city on the north coast of Cyprus, known for its cobblestoned old town and horseshoe-shaped harbor.
5. Breakfast on the 125th floor, the highest in the world
Top Places to Visit in Dubai:
* Burj Khalifa. The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world giving a panoramic view over the city, ocean, and desert.
* The Dubai Fountain.
* Jumeirah Mosque.
* Dubai Marina.
* Palm Jumeirah.
6. A must-see attraction for art and history lovers, offering stunning carvings, sculptures, and breathtaking views
The Chronicle of Georgia is a unique monument located in the village of Tamarisi, near the city of Mtskheta in Georgia. The monument was erected in 1985 to commemorate the 1500th anniversary of the creation of the Georgian alphabet, and to celebrate Georgia's rich history and cultural heritage
7. Today we showing where to spend your next girl vacation
A summer girl vacation in Santorini offers the perfect blend of natural beauty, relaxation, culinary delights, vibrant nightlife, and quality time with your friends
8. A magical scene in the heart of Kyoto, Japan
The pagoda is considered a symbol of Yasaka Shrine, one of Kyoto’s oldest and most important Shinto shrines, which is located adjacent to the pagoda. The shrine and pagoda are often visited together by locals and tourists
9. A must visit beach in Costa Brava
A small beach of stones and a rocky seabed with a parapet of ancient fishermen's houses. It is worth going there on foot along the pretty coastal path that leaves La Fosca.The S´Alguer cove is flanked by old fishermen´s houses and bordered by pine woods that reach the sea.The beach is sixty metres longand is stony. The entry to the sea is rocky, so one should wear rubber footwear. It is usually not very visited; although numerous recreational boats anchor there
10. An enchanted forest, at Cloud Forest, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore
The Cloud Forest in Gardens by the Bay is a dome-shaped conservatory that houses a variety of plants from tropical highland regions. The forest is home to the world’s tallest indoor waterfall, a cloud walk, and a range of rare and endangered plants. Visitors can explore the different levels of the forest and learn about the importance of preserving these unique ecosystems
11. Embarking on a 6-week backpacking adventure along the stunning East Coast of Australia! Let the journey begin
💡Australia is the world’s sixth-largest country by total area, covering approximately 7.7 million square kilometers.
🏷️ Tag a friend you would love to embark on a 6-week adventure along the stunning East Coast of Australia with!
12. Explore the city of dreams, at Vienna
Vienna is known for its rich cultural heritage, imperial palaces, splendid landmarks, exceptional cuisine, fragrant wines, and the breathtaking Danube River. Vienna is also famous for being the Waltz Capital of the World, and for the past decade – the best city to live in
13. Is it a portrait or a little slice from heaven? At Texas
The Japanese Tea Garden endures as one of the most popular attractions in San Francisco, featuring classic elements such as an arched drum bridge, pagodas, stone lanterns, stepping stone paths, native Japanese plants, serene koi ponds and a zen garden
14. Hai Van Pass, Vietnam. What a magical experience
The whole ride from Hoi An to Hue is about 125 km. The HVP itself is noted as one of the most beautiful roads in the world
15. Back on fire island, at Lanzarote
Have you ever fallen in love with a place?
It’s a feeling I can’t put into words. This island is my happy place… a place where I feel particularly drawn to, where I feel at home, inspired and completely at peace
16. The power of nature keeps leaving us speechless. Can you believe this place is in the middle of Europe?
Great Soca Valley is 750m long, partly 15m deep and the amount of water running down is insane 💦
17. Sardinia is one of the most beautiful islands that should be on your bucket list
Sardinia is a large Italian island in the Mediterranean Sea. It has nearly 2,000km of coastline, sandy beaches and a mountainous interior crossed with hiking trails. Its rugged landscape is dotted with thousands of nuraghi – mysterious Bronze Age stone ruins shaped like beehives. One of the largest and oldest nuraghi is Su Nuraxi in Barumini, dating to 1500 B.C
18. It’s always a good time for a new adventure, at Venice
When you decide to travel, you’re stepping outside of your comfort zone, for one thing. Even if your destination is somewhat close, you’re still experiencing new things. This alone helps create long-lasting memories that you’ll cherish for the rest of your life
19. Arnhem Land has exceeded our expectations
20. My picks: Things to do in London this weekend!
🥐 Grab a pastry to go - or more than one pastry, you choose!
⚡️ Shop at Curated Makers - and support local independent makers
🍝 Have lunch at Jacuzzi - the most recent addition at High Street Kensington
🪴 Chill at Shepherd's Bush - seat back and relax amongst the plants
💥 Visit the Columbia Flower Market in Sunday - and say hello to all of the dogs!
What are your plans for this weekend?
21. POV: you’re at the world’s best airport with us, at Jewel Changi Airport
Jewel Changi Airport is a nature-themed entertainment and retail complex surrounded by and linked to one of the passenger terminals of Changi Airport, Singapore. Its centrepiece is the world’s tallest indoor waterfall, the Rain Vortex, that is surrounded by a terraced forest setting
22. Take in the beauty of one of the most majestic cities Spain has to offer with us
Here are some recommendations for activities that can be done in Sitges:
1. Take a guided tour of the Temple of Diana, which offers a unique view of the city and its rich history.
2.Take a self guided tour through Sitges Art Nouveau architecture to see the stunning architecture style
3. Take a yoga class, or attend a workshop, to gain a deeper understanding of yoga and meditation.
4. Try paella. You can try this delicious dish at a local restaurant, or try cooking it yourself.
5. Attending the Carnival of Sitges which is a grand celebration of music, color, and costumes.
23. Turkey’s summer treasures, at Sea Canal Townhouse, Göcek, Muğla
24. Watching the sky turn into a painting at sunset in Oahu
Sunset in Hawaii is anywhere from about 5:45 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. depending on the time of year. Once the sun seems low on the horizon, you should find your “sunset” spot quickly as it will set rapidly
25. Flying you guys into the celestial spectacle of the Northern Lights in Finland
Finland doesn't have beaches, its dark, clear skies offer a stunning canvas for the Aurora Borealis. These ethereal lights dance across the sky, painting the night with vibrant hues