1. Exploring the Holy Trinity Cathedral in Tbilisi
The Holy Trinity Cathedral is one of the largest Orthodox Christian cathedrals in the world. It holds great significance for the Georgian Orthodox Church and is considered a symbol of national and spiritual identity for the Georgian people
2. Bedroom’s view goals
Forget hotel rooms. We are talking about private, homely residences which can have the most amazing bedroom setups and views
3. We captured a beautiful and rare moment when Mount Bromo volcano was active
Mount Bromo is one of the most active volcanoes in East Java with a 4-5 year interval of the eruption. The mountain is characterized as having the phreatic type of eruption, which can take months, and made Sukapura district the most seriously affected
4. Today we are showing you 3 places you must visit in Australia
💡Australia’s unique wildlife adds an extra touch to sunset experiences. You may spot kangaroos, koalas, or other native animals silhouetted against the colorful skies.
5. A timelapse of a stunning sunset with an unforgettable moment captured at Santorini, Greece
Santorini is a popular destination for proposals and weddings, and the romantic ambiance of the island creates the perfect setting for special moments and declarations of love
6. Discover the Magic of Glass Living in New Zealand
Welcome to a world of enchantment where dreams and reality seamlessly merge! Immerse yourself in a one-of-a-kind experience sleeping in a bedroom built predominantly of glass, nestled in the heart of New Zealand’s breathtaking landscapes.
7. Embark on a gastronomic adventure with our Food Tour with us
72 Layer Stilted Building (七十二奇楼) is a popluar attractions in Zhangjiajie, with a total investment of 1 billion RMB, it mainly focuses on Chinese traditional street food. Here are some snacks we‘ve had:
🍮 $1 Tofu Pudding, made from soybeans, the tofu is so tender, but less sweet.
🥩 $2.8 Inner Mongolia lamb belly wrapped in meat, the lamb meat taste juicy, but belly part bit hard.
🍦 $2.5 Egg puff with chocolate ice cream, it is our favorite, rich aroma of roasted eggs and milk, super crispy taste, you cannot miss it.
8. Escaping to paradise in Mentawais, Indonesia
Mentawais is a group of islands off the coast of Sumatra, Indonesia. Known for its beautiful beaches, crystal-clear waters, and world-famous surf breaks. You can surf the waves, go snorkeling or diving, or simply relax on the beach and soak up the sun
9. Europe is sure to leave you with unforgettable memories
Europe offers a wide array of travel experiences for both long and short trips. Despite being the second smallest continent in the world, it’s the perfect place to explore and make unforgettable memories
10. Here’s a natural masterpiece in Mauritius
The island of Mauritius is known for its beautiful beaches, clear blue waters, and stunning natural landscapes. Visitors can enjoy a range of outdoor activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving, hiking, and golfing, as well as cultural attractions such as historical sites, museums, and local markets
11. I think I found it✨ Have you ever seen a pink lake before? If yes, where?
12. If you’re planning a trip to Singapore, here’s your must visit places there
Jewel Changi Airport
Gardens by the Bay
Marina Bay (Merlion Statue, Helix Bridge, Art Science Museum)
Kampong Glam Area
Singapore Botanic Gardens
Clarke Quay, Boat Quay, Robertson Quay
Old Hill Street Police Station
Joo Chiat Peranakan Houses
13. This Tinder booth in Seoul Korea is amazing
Seoul is home to the world's longest bridge fountain.
Seoul has four UNESCO Sites
14. Magical Santorini sunset
Echoes Luxury Suites is situated in Oia, 5 km from Cape Columbo Beach and 1.3 km from Naval Museum of Oia. 3.2 km from Port of Koufonissia, the property is also 3.2 km away from Saint Nicholas’ Church
15. POV: You just landed in the city of beautiful canals
💡 Here are the top 8 things Amsterdam is famous for and you must try on your next vacation!
1 z Canal and Canal Cruise.
2 – The Van Gogh Museum.
3 – Rijksmuseum.
4 –Anne Frank’s House.
5 – Dutch Tulips.
6 – Dam Square.
7 – Red-Light District.
8 – Royal Palace of Amsterdam.
16. POV: You’re in Italy and you’re witnessing the most beautiful sunset ever
Located Set on a cliff in the heart of the Amalfi Coast, Villa Treville features luxurious rooms and suites overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea
17. Savor Every Bite, Indulge in Memorable Moments, Where Flavor Meets Imagination, at Seoul
Discover Culinary Delights
💡Seoul is a bustling metropolis known for its vibrant culinary scene, offering everything from traditional Korean cuisine to international dishes and fusion delights.
18. Sliding into the weekend with us at Vietnam
This family-friendly resort features beachfront and overwater villas with private plunge pools, breathtaking views, exquisite cuisine, and unparalleled hospitality to make you feel at home. If you’re planning a vacation in Vietnam, you surely won’t go wrong with this multi-award-winning resort
19. Stunning beaches, crystal-clear waters, and lush forests. Lefkada is a paradise on earth
Lefkada is a Greek island in the lonian Sea, connected to the mainland by a causeway. West coast beaches like Porto Katsiki and Egremni feature sheer cliffs and turquoise waters. The east coast is known for its traditional villages, including the seaside resort of Nydri
20. Here’s an unexpected stay you’ll never forget in the amazing Manon les suites in Copenhagen
A stay at Manon Les Suites will be a dream experience that you’ll never forget – bohemian luxury, breathtaking design, and a festive atmosphere meet sustainable and superb food, drinks, and service
21. This place looks like a dream, at Copenhagen
22. Manon Les Suites in Copenhagen
Our stay at this beautiful hotel felt like finding a jungle oasis in the middle of the city and was full of rest and relaxation
23. Iseltwald Bernese Highlands
Iseltwald is the only village on the left bank of Lake Brienz and is rightly called the pearl of Lake Brienz. With around 420 inhabitants, the pretty fishing village is one of the small communities in the canton of Bern
24. Activated relaxation mode at this gorgeous boutique hotel. Would you stay here? 🌳 🌸, at Copenhagen
Guldsmeden Manon Les Suites is a sustainable, eco-friendly boutique hotel located in the trendy neighborhood of Vesterbro in Copenhagen. The hotel features uniquely designed rooms that blend Scandinavian and Balinese styles, a stunning rooftop terrace, and a focus on sustainability with features like organic toiletries and a zero-waste policy. The hotel also has an on-site restaurant serving organic, locally sourced cuisine
25. This is your sign to come to Australian
Australia is known for its beautiful beaches, with over 10,000 of them scattered along its coastline