1. A whirlwind adventure through Italy's enchanting streets & timeless beauty
Step into a world where history and modernity coexist harmoniously. Italy's streets are a living canvas, adorned with architectural wonders, charming cobblestones, and a vibrant atmosphere that ignites the senses. From the bustling markets of Florence to the quaint alleys of Rome, each street tells a unique story, revealing the country's rich cultural tapestry. Lose yourself in the enchanting labyrinth of these ancient pathways, and be captivated by the allure of Italy's streets, where every turn unveils a new chapter of beauty and wonder
2. Riva del Garda
3. Limone sul Garda
4. Isola del Garda
5. Limone sul Garda
6. Desenzano del Garda
2. We capturing an incredible color palette in Seoul
One of the main attractions of autumn in Seoul is the beautiful foliage that covers the city. Some of the best places to see fall colors include Namsan Park, Bukhansan National Park, and the Seoul Forest
3. Letting go of all the worries and taking a train ride in in paradise instead
Switzerland has a comprehensive and reliable railway system that covers most of the country. Train travel is an excellent way to explore the stunning natural scenery and vibrant cities, with scenic train routes like the Glacier Express and the Bernina Express offering breathtaking views of the Swiss Alps. Train tickets can be purchased online, at train stations, or from ticket machines, and Swiss Travel Passes are available for unlimited travel on trains, buses, and boats in Switzerland
4. Lisbon is Portugal’s hilly, coastal capital city
From imposing São Jorge Castle, the view encompasses the old city’s pastel-colored buildings, Tagus Estuary and Ponte 25 de Abril suspension bridge. Nearby, the National Azulejo Museum displays 5 centuries of decorative ceramic tiles
5. Sleeping with the sharks tonight, at Maldives
The Maldives Have the Biggest Whale Shark Population in the World, Maldives is a renowned diving destination. You’ll find giant whale sharks in the area, especially around the reefs near Sun Island. You can also see these gentle giants and other shark species in Rangali Island and Hanifaru Bay. Keep your eye out in Maldives waters in case you catch sight of a whale shark!
6. Today we are taking you guys on a stroll down the beautiful Nice
Located on the French Riviera, the southeastern coast of France on the Mediterranean Sea, at the foot of the French Alps
7. Got lost in the charm of London's street
London hosts many events and festivals throughout the year, including the Notting Hill Carnival in August, the London Marathon in April, and the Winter Wonderland festival in Hyde Park from November to January. If you want to attend a specific event, plan your trip accordingly
8. Romanticizing life in Paris
Paris is known worldwide for the Louvre Museum, Notre-Dame cathedral, and the Eiffel tower. It has a reputation of being a romantic and cultural city
9. A moment when life felt unreal at Indonesia
The sweeping views from each and every chic room at Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives are cleverly complemented by the airy, open, Italian-styled interiors. In our water villas, it’s nothing but you and the open sea. Our peaceful aquatic paradise is home to a bevy of marine life, including the magnificent nurse shark. Harmless to humans, these unhurried creatures can grow up to 10 feet long, and form an impressive sight as they glide leisurely along the reef
10. Don’t miss out our recommendations if you’re visiting Strasbourg soon
Strasbourg is famous for its high number of picturesque villages, churches and castles. There’s a lot to see and do in the region, with Strasbourg as your base. Discover the vineyards, lakes and mountains, or visit the region’s towns or villages
11. Join with us in the trip to Tuscany
Tuscany is a region in central Italy known for its stunning landscapes, rich history, and cultural heritage. The capital city of Tuscany is Florence (Firenze), renowned for its exceptional art and architecture from the Renaissance period. The city’s historic center has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site
12. Mount Fuji and summer flowers at Hanano Miyako Koen Park in Yamanashi prefecture.
It is the beautiful scenery we can see this summer.
This is my favorite place where I can take pictures of seasonal flowers with Mount Fuji in the background.
The first scene is the sunflower field and the second one is the orange cosmos flower field.
🕣Opening hour : All day. (Fee areas 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
💴Admission fee : Free or 600 yen.
📍Access : About 30 minutes by bus from Fujisan station.
13. Sunflower fields in Nara and Fushimi Station Park 🌻
The sunflowers that bloom every year in the area of the "Spring season" are a small variety, and the flowers that sway in the wind are cute ( ́ ま`*)
I recommend that you arrive at dusk when the heat gradually subsides. Parked in the south parking lot and we were able to relax until the sunset ✨🤗
14. Sunflower Festival of 550,000 in Ginza. (August 11th - 12th)
There will be plenty of sunflowers this year too
I wish I could see this view 🌻
15. Lost in a sea of golden dreams, at Fukushima
16. 2 million sunflowers in Hokuryu-cho in Hokkaido.
Probably I can't go there this year, but it will soon be the best time to see sunflowers.
This is the largest sunflower field in Japan.
The vast fields of flowers and the endless blue sky were breathtaking.
🌻The best time to see sunflowers : between late July and early August.
🕣Opening hour : 24 hours.
💴Admission fee : free.
📍Access : 1.5 hour by car from Asahikawa airport.
17. Sunsets of New York…
18. NYC: A Symphony of Mood and Mystery…
19. Can’t take my eyes off of you
20. You may leave New York, but it will never leave you
New York City is often seen as a dreamy destination for many people, especially those who are drawn to the energy, excitement, and cultural vibrancy of big cities. With its iconic skyline, world renowned museums, Broadway shows, and diverse neighborhoods, New York City has a lot to offer visitors and residents alike. Many people also find the fast paced lifestyle and endless opportunities for exploration and adventure to be exhilarating and inspiring
21. New York: Where Differences Ignite Inspiration!
22. When rain paints the Flatiron district with its own unique charm, the city comes alive in a symphony of wet streets and shimmering reflections
23. N E W Y O R K - always feels like a movie scene
24. Feel the pulse of the city and let the energy of New York invigorate your soul …
25. Where anything is possible... At New York