1. Step into Redlight District, Amsterdam inflatable fantasyland
Amsterdam is known for its beautiful canals, quirky architecture, and lively nightlife. It's also a great place to find Dutch art and culture, and the city has a rich history that dates back to the 13th century. Amsterdam is known as the city of canals. It is sometimes called the “Venice of the North” due to the vast number of canals
2. Indulge in the captivating beauty of sunsets in South Korea
Where ancient traditions and modern landscapes blend to create a magical spectacle. From vibrant coastal cities to serene rural landscapes, this enchanting country offers a diverse array of breathtaking sunset vistas. Watch as the sun gracefully sinks below the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow over iconic landmarks of South Korea
3. Today we takes you guys to one of Bali’s best beach clubs, Locca
Locca Jimbaran Beach Club is a popular beach club located on Jimbaran Beach in Bali, Indonesia. It features a large swimming pool, a beach bar, and a restaurant serving a variety of local and international cuisine. The beach club is known for its relaxed and laid-back atmosphere, and is a popular spot for tourists and locals alike. It’s a great place to enjoy the beautiful beach views while sipping on a cocktail or enjoying some delicious food
4. Step into the mystery and enchantment of Ancient Egypt!
Ancient Egypt, civilization in northeastern Africa that dates from the 4th millennium BCE. Its many achievements, preserved in its art and monuments, hold a fascination that continues to grow as archaeological finds expose its secrets. There are many places in Egypt that is definitely worth a visit and will give you a glimpse of what life thousands of years ago used to be like
5. Exploring a side of Japan that is out of this world
Okinawa and Miyakojima are two of the most beautiful destinations in Japan, known for their crystal-clear waters, pristine beaches, and stunning coral reefs. Located in the southernmost part of the country, these islands are home to a unique culture and history, as well as a diverse range of flora and fauna. Visitors can explore ancient ruins, traditional villages, and vibrant markets, or simply relax on the beach and soak up the sun
6. Book Benches in Madrid
From its stunning architecture, to the delicious cuisine and incredible nightlife, Madrid has so much to offer. Whether you're looking for a cultural, historic or foodie experience Madrid has something unique in store for you. With so much to offer, Madrid is one of the best places to visit in Spain for first timers
7. Retiro Park, at Madrid, Spain
From its stunning architecture, to the delicious cuisine and incredible nightlife, Madrid has so much to offer. Whether you're looking for a cultural, historic or foodie experience Madrid has something unique in store for you. With so much to offer, Madrid is one of the best places to visit in Spain for first-timers
8. Plaza Mayor with its undeniably incredible vibes
The Plaza Mayor of Madrid is a symbol of the city and a must-see. This huge esplanade in the centre of the city was started in the 17th century by King Philip III, whose bronze equestrian statue is located in the square. Officially inaugurated in 1620, it is rectangular and clad with pillars and arches. You will find the square just west of the Puerta del Sol, easily accessible by metro from the Sol, Tirso de Molina or Opera stops. The square is free to visit
9. Prepare to be masmerized by the baroque art in Madrid
The Cerralbo Museum is a State-owned museum located in Madrid, Spain. It houses the art and historical object collections of Enrique de Aguilera y Gamboa, Marquis of Cerralbo, who died in 1922
10. A must do when in Madrid
Balloon Museum presents Pop Air, the first exhibition dedicated to Inflatable Art. The exhibition was a great success in Rome, at La Villette in Paris and at Superstudio Più in Milan and it is now ready for the city of Madrid. The picturesque setting of Casa de Campo is undergoing a complete transformation, inviting a unique experience with the works of art in the exhibition
11. Breakfast with a view? Yes, please! Floating breakfast goals in the Maldives
The Maldives is an archipelago located in the Indian Ocean, southwest of Sri Lanka. It consists of 26 coral atolls made up of more than 1,000 coral islands. The country stretches across approximately 298 square kilometers
12. Here is a list of gorgeous islands to visit in Thailand
💡The Islands mentioned:
1. Koh Lipe
2. Koh Khai
3. Koh Tao
4. Koh Nang Yuan
5. Koh Racha
6. Similand Island
7. Koh Phi Phi
8. Koh Lao Lading
13. Lebanon, you were a dream
14. The more I visit Italy, the more I love
1) Villa Monastero, Varenna, Lake Como
2) View from Altare della Patria, Rome
3) Vietri sul Mare, Amalfi Coast
4) Riomaggiore, Cinque Terre
5) Costa Smeralda, Sardinia
6) Paestum, Cilento
7) Alberobello, Apulia
8) Royal Palace of Caserta
9) Duomo, Milan
15. Cinque Terre, Italy
16. 5 incredible destinations to visit during the summer
- Capri: no introductions needed, Capri is one of the most beautiful islands in Europe with dreaming landscape and blue water. Don’t miss the beautiful Blue Grotto, the Faraglioni and via Krupp.
- Cinque Terre: this 5 picturesque towns located in the region of Liguria in the north have some of the most amazing views in Italy. They are all beautiful for different reasons, so I’d recommend to visit all of them 😍 For accommodation, staying in one of the 5 towns can be expensive, but I think it’s worth it. A cheaper alternative is to stay in La Spezia.
Buy the two days pass, so you use the train and access the trails with no extra charges.
- Positano: this town on the Amalfi Coast is on of the most of the area. It’s beautiful but super busy (at a level that becomes annoying). It depends a lot on when you visit, I went in August and in some streets I couldn’t even walk as they were so crowded. But if you visit the Amalfi coast, visit it anyway! The beach is lovely and the views are incredible 😍 Just know that as all touristy places has it pros and cons.
- Cilento Coast: one of my favourite parts of Italy, this coast is literally located on the opposite side of the Amalfi Coast. It’s perfect if you want to enjoy the beach, amazing local food, discover small historic towns and visit a lesser touristy part of Italy! You certainly won’t be disappointed. I’d suggest to go to the following places: Castellabate, Paestum, Acciaroli, Elea-Velia, Marina di Camerota and Palinuro.
- Costa Smeralda: located in the north east part of Sardinia, this part of Italy has surprised me a lot! I knew it was beautiful, but it was even better than I expected. It has the most incredible and beautiful sea I’ve ever seen in my life. It’s the perfect to have a relaxing holiday and immerse in the natural beauty of Italy.
17. Arriving to Marina Grande Port in Capri, Italy
18. A beautiful day at Villa Cipressi, Lake Como
19. One of the most beautiful waterfalls in Switzerland
Switzerland has the second-highest life expectancy of all the countries in the world (after Japan), with an average age of 83 years. Swiss women live even longer, with an average lifespan of 85 years. Switzerland also has one of the oldest populations in Europe, with the highest number of people aged over 100
20. Mesmerized by the natural beauty of Aareschlucht
The Aare Gorge, created over thousands of years by the Aare Glacier, is a wonder of nature. With its tranquil splashing, thunderous roaring, glacial water, and limestone formations, it's a sight to behold
📌 The West Entrance of Aareschlucht is open every day from 08:30 - 17:30.
📌 The east entrance (Innertkirchen side) will reopen on May 18, 2023. Until then, the Aareschlucht cannot be walked continuously.
21. Do you agree that Switzerland is one of the most beautiful countries in the world?
22. The amazing view of Grindelwald in morning
23. Hello From Lauterbrunnen Everyone where will you spend your Sunday guys i decided to visit Bernese Oberland and Jungfrau Region
24. This is how she is living her Santorini Summer
Summer in Santorini is a wonderful time to visit! The island’s stunning beaches, white-washed buildings, and breathtaking sunsets make it a popular destination for travelers
25. You literally have not been to Cappadocia if you didn’t see hot air balloons