1. This feels like a dream, at Kin Toh, Tulum
💡One of the most beautiful places in TULUM ✨A magical place in the middle of the Mayan jungle and nature 🌱🍃
2. Snapshots from dreamy San Francisco
📌 save for your bucket list!
A weekend well spent by exploring San Francisco! 🗺️🏻
From the city’s insane amount of urban nature and easy access to hiking trails right within city limits, to the beautiful coastline, to the vibrant culinary scene, San Francisco has it all!
🌁 Here are some of their favorite experiences captured on camera…
🏠 Bopping around Alamo Square Park and checking out the iconic “Painted Ladies” aka one of the most photographed sights in San Francisco.
—> 📺 Do you recognize them from a certain 90’s sitcom??
🎨 Soaking in the intersection of Nature and art at Rincon Park.
⛴️ Riding the golden gate ferry and taking in all the views of the Golden Gate Bridge, SF skyline, + Alcatraz from the bay.
🏛️ Frolicking around the Palace of Fine Arts!
—> Fun Fact: One of SF’s nicknames is “The Paris of the West” and this spot alone will let you understand why!
🌲 Hiking to the peak of Angel Island State Park - Mt. Livermore.
🚘 Riding in a driverless!
3. Reveals the ultimate itinerary for an extraordinary escape in Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm is a popular tourist destination and attracts millions of visitors from around the world each year. The city's tourism is well-supported by a range of attractions, amenities, and activities that cater to various interests and preferences
4. The capital of Nebraska
Lincoln is such a delight! Here are some places in Lincoln we'd recommend visiting:👌🏻
- Sunken Gardens: A small but beautiful garden tucked in a Lincoln neighborhood with a variety of different flowers and two coy ponds!💐
- Nebraska State Capitol Building: A stunning space! You can enjoy a free, hour-long tour! The tour guide points out so many cool details in the architecture that you would not normally notice! You can also head up to the 14th floor for a view of the city.⛪️
- The Graduate Lincoln: A quirky, retro hotel with an on-site restaurant. You can walk right out the front door of the Graduate Hotel and into the bustling Haymarket District.🤩
-The International Quilt Museum: A bright and visually-stunning museum with quilts as old as the 1700s!🏛️
-The Haymarket District: A fun area with tons of shops and restaurants!
Share this post with your fellow explorers and start planning your next getaway to Lincoln
5. Immerse yourself with the infusion of modernity in nature
Turkey is a transcontinental country located mainly on the Anatolian Peninsula in Western Asia, with a smaller portion on the Balkan Peninsula in Southeast Europe. Turkey is known for its rich history, diverse culture, and stunning landscapes. It's home to numerous famous landmarks such as the Hagia Sophia, Cappadocia's fairy chimneys, the ancient city of Ephesus, and the Pamukkale thermal pools, among others
6. Today we taking a stroll down this charming town just 20 minutes from Lisbon, Estoril, Portugal
Estoril is renowned for its beautiful beaches. The main beach in Estoril is Praia do Tamariz, which offers golden sands, clear waters, and a range of amenities such as beach bars and restaurants. The beach is popular for sunbathing, swimming, and water sports
7. Lost in the beauty of Sydney
Sunset photography workshops and tours are also popular in Sydney, allowing visitors to capture stunning images of the city skyline bathed in golden light
8. She reminding us that it’s time to embark on an unforgettable journey
Taking time off in Greece allows you to bask in the beauty of nature, dive into a world of history and culture, and enjoy the warm hospitality of the Greek people. It’s a way to embrace the sunny days, and create unforgettable memories on your Greek summer adventure
9. Australia: where nature puts on its best show
It is home to a diverse range of wildlife, including iconic animals like kangaroos, koalas, and wombats. In fact, Australia has more than one million different species
10. Such a great landscape in beautiful Lungern
I am a big fan of this little paradise 😍 in the canton of Obwalden. Who like this place too?
11. Thun, Switzerland in a beautiful day
Yesterday I spent the day in Thun.☀️The beautiful small town has inspired me.😊Thun is very close to Interlaken and definitely worth a trip.
12. Winter in Switzerland 😍
13. May your next destination be Tulum
14. The dream: living in a treehouse by the sea, at Tulum, México
15. Unmatched vibes in Tulum
Immersed between the Mayan jungle and Caribbean Sea. Authentic experiences for like-minded souls, where the jungle meets the sea
16. Tag Along for an Unforgettable Journey Through Tulum’s Turquoise Waters
Tourists visit Tulum to experience its laid-back and bohemian atmosphere. The town is filled with boutique hotels, eco-friendly resorts, and yoga retreats that cater to a more relaxed and sustainable lifestyle. Tulum’s beachfront restaurants and bars offer stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and serve delicious Mexican and international cuisine
17. Mallorca in the Balearic Islands is more than just an island for Chiara and me
This island is just beautiful. Between the calas, the mountains and the villages, there is really something to do.
18. Pov: You book your dream trip to Tulum
19. Save this San Francisco Itinerary for your next trip
Day 1: Start your day at Roses cafes (their breakfast pizza is 10/10).
Next head to The Palace of Fine Arts before bopping around Crissy Field. Walk the promenade and then visit the park’s newest addition, Presidio Tunnel Tops.
Next, Put in some miles along the Presidio’s urban trails. Some highlights were Lover’s Lane, Andy Goldsworthy's Wood Line & Spire sculptures, Lyon Street Stairs, Inspiration Point, and El Polin Spring.
Then grab lunch at @Seasions_sf (delicious fried chicken sandwiches) and dinner @Causwells (mouthwatering burgers).
Day 2: Head to the Golden Gate Ferry Terminal, grab some coffee and croissants to go, and then hop on the ferry to Angel Island State Park.
After a 30 minute boat ride, you'll reach Angel Island and there you can hike straight to the top aka Mt Livermore. The views of the city from this summit were insane!
Once back on the mainland, you can have fun exploring the Embarcadero and hit up the weekly farmers market at Fisherman’s Wharf!
Next swing by Alamo Square Park to check out the Painted Ladies!
You should not miss out on taking a scooter over to Baker Beach for yet another iconic view of the Golden Gate Bridge!
Then end your day with a delicious dinner at Pearl_6101!
Day 3 (half day): Take a trip across the bridge and hiked up to Battery Spencer for sunrise for one last adventure!
Finally cap off your SF adventures with a 1.7 mile walk back across the massive art deco installation that is the Golden Gate Bridge.
With this itinerary, we're sure this won't be your last time in SF!
20. I know exactly where my heart is: Mexico
21. Don’t leave Tulum, Mexico before ticking the list
💡Tulum is where the Mayans built their only castle by the beach. The walled city was named Zama, and its iconic construction was placed on the cliff.
22. Looks like she is having a blast at those incredible cenotes you shouldn't miss while visiting
A cenote is a natural pit, or sinkhole, resulting from the collapse of limestone bedrock that exposes groundwater. They have cool & clear ground & rainwater, fish & beautiful plant life!
The most common types of cenotes are Cave(closed), Semi-Open and Open Cenotes. Cave cenotes being the youngest & the open cenotes being the oldest as it’s cave ceiling has fallen into itself.
4 MUST visit in my opinion are the below:
If you have time visit as well:
⭐️Cenote inside Selva Maya Hacienda
⭐️Cenote X’keken & Samula
⭐️Cenote Ik Kil
23. 5 places in TULUM,MÉXICO
24. Tulum treehouse dinner
25. When Italians feel the rhythm, they take to the streets and dance like nobody’s watching, at Florence
Some of the most popular streets in Florence include Via del Corso, which is lined with high-end designer shops, and Piazza del Duomo, which boasts stunning views of the iconic Cathedral of Florence.Visitors to Florence can also enjoy the city’s vibrant street art scene, with murals and graffiti adorning many of the city’s walls and buildings