1. A magical evening at Oia, Greece. How incredible is the scenery?
Echoes Luxury Suites is a newly constructed complex located in Oia, Santorini. Offers breathtaking views to the Aegean Sea and the privacy you desire during your holidays. Elegant design, true comfort and relaxed luxury are the hallmarks of their suites
2. A night stroll through Dotonbori Osaka, Japan.
The colorful area is an explosion of neon lights, mouth watering street food, retro vibes, clubs, stores, and bars.😍
3. A real-life fairytale, at Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Le Manoir aux Quat'Saisons is one of Britain's finest gastronomic experiences. Situated in the picturesque Oxfordshire village of Great Milton, it is also one of the country's most intimate and original hotels, with 32 individually designed guest rooms and suites. Surrounded by lawns, flower borders and orchards, the luxury hotel enjoys an idyllic, typically English setting
4. A Sight to see! At Greater Kruger National Park, South Africa
Sunset in one of the largest national parks in the world. 🌅Located in a protected wilderness region in one of the world's most biologically diverse regions, Kruger National Park is the ultimate safari destination
5. Absolute beauty! At Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A stunning view of Burj Khalifa with the sun peeking in through.😍
6. Absolutely surreal. at Algarve, Portugal
There is nothing quite like Algarve. The southern coastline of Portugal is blessed with glorious sandy beaches, picturesque fishing towns and a glorious climate. Is Portugal on your bucket list for 2023?💛
7. Chasing sunsets, the burning sky at the end of the road, at Lahore, Pakistan
8. Dreamy Parisian sunrises
With a direct view of the Eiffel Tower, Le Metropolitan a Tribute Portfolio Hotel offers an eco-friendly setting in the upscale 16th arrondissement of Paris. This hotel offers excellent access to the Champs Elysees and is a great place to start exploring the world's most visited city!
9. Dreamy sunset dinner in Menorca.🤩 How stunning is the scenery!
10. Early morning strolls in Mykonos, Greece.🌺
Mykonos' characteristic aura is created by whitewashed houses, bougainvilleas hanging from balcony railings, colourful windows, and narrow streets.😍
11. How incredible are these views, at Zion National Park, Utah, USA
Gaze up at massive sandstone cliffs of cream, pink, and red that soar into a brilliant blue sky at the Zion National Park. Experience wilderness in a narrow slot canyon!
12. In the heart of the Mayan jungle, find an ethereal ancestral smart city, at Uh May, Mexico
Are you also looking at creative travel journeys?
Discover and develop your creative mind, reconnect with yourself, and allow your mind & body to explore endless possibilities
13. The ultimate summer mood at Villa Secret Horizon in Turkey
From your room and swimming pool, you get a scenic view of both the mountains and the lake!🤩
You will enjoy the following amenities: two bedrooms, two beds, two baths, shared beach access, Wifi, kitchen, specialized workspace, free parking on premises, security cameras
14. Morning views in Chicago, Illinois
15. Another day at the paradise, in Jamaica
A magnificent all-inclusive resort with a distinctively lovely setting is Excellence Oyster Bay. A wide selection of foreign restaurants and bars, as well as our top-notch spa, cutting-edge fitness facility, and an excellent choice of activities and services, are available to you.
16. The true paradise, at Maldives
Anantara Kihavah Huravalhi Villas is a 35-minute seaplane ride from Male International Airport. Each villa offers absolute privacy, beach and ocean access and personalised concierge services. A variety of water sports are available on the island, including wakeboarding, windsurfing, canoeing, and catamaran sailing
17. Peace, at Dubrovnik, Croatia
Nestled in Lapad Bay, the Royal Resort property provides privacy from the buzzing Old Town Dubrovik, direct sea views and infinite luxury
18. Summers in Amalfi coast, Italy
19. Sunset in the magical Positano, Amalfi Coast, Italy
Once a vital part of a mighty sea power, Positano is a sophisticated resort town today and the jewel of southern Italy's iconic Amalfi Coast
20. The incredible Faroe Islands
Bobbing in the frothing North Atlantic, the Faroes are a picturesque patchwork of emerald pastures dotted with sheep and gaily-hued cottages. The coasts boast deep fjords, steep cliffs and looming headlands. Walk the fells and brave the unpredictable weather to puffin spot
21. The loveliest dinner in the Caribbean, Anguilla!🥂
22. The ultimate summer mood, Pizza with a view!🍕🍋
Marina Piccola is one of the most beautiful stretches of coastline on Capri.
23. Thrilling underwater adventures in the Philippines
From @pema.travels and @jackson.groves
24. Ultimate summer vibes, at Cala Goloritze, Sardinia, Italy
The Cala Goloritze beach is one of the most photogenic beaches in Sardinia, Italy. With its vibrant shades of green and blue, the beach's waters are an excellent place for swimming and sunbathing
Would you love to spend summer in Sardinia?😍
25. What an ideal day in Milan looks like
Make sure to save this term for your next italy trip.
The best things to do in Milan
• Visit the Rooftop 100 and the Duomo di Milano Cathedral.
• Enjoy a drink on one of Milan's renowned roofs (Duomo 21 Terrace, Terrazza Aperol, La Rinascente, Sky Terrace Bar Milano Scala), marvel at Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II, and stroll through Navigli.
• Visit the Sforzesco Castle.
• You may want to attend a performance at Teatro alla Scala. If you enjoy shopping, you should definitely do so!