1. A bath with a view at Paris, France
The Shangri-La Hotel, Paris, once the residence of Prince Roland Bonaparte and one of France's most beautiful and iconic landmarks, is a hotel palace located across the Seine from the Eiffel Tower combining Asian hospitality and French art de vivre
2. A stunning time-lapse of Atlantis.✨
Located on Dubai's Palm Jumeirah Island and enjoys a private sandy beach, the 5-star Atlantis offers stunning views of the Arabian Gulf.
3. A traditional concept with very Balinese vibes, the interior of this restaurant has a design concept of Bali style with a choice of Sundanese & Bali style cusines
The building is designed in Bali style with bamboo and wood throughout.🍃Here you can choose from a wide variety of Sundanese and Bali style food menus, including the likes of Liwet Rice, Fried Gurame, Bakakak Chicken and Betutu Chicken
4. Absolutely surreal, at Pha Chang Noi, Thailand
Located in Phayao, Thailand, Pha Chang Noi is home to an impressive selection of attractions and experiences, making it well worth a visit. The Magic Mountain resort is located where picturesque views of the surrounding countryside can be enjoyed
5. At peace.🏼 Gorgeous views from Erdek, Turkey!
6. Breathtaking views over Lake Como in Italy
Overlooking Lake Como and occupying the site of a former medieval watchtower, Villa Peduzzi commands one of the finest views in Europe.
7. Featuring a gorgeous view of Lanai & the West Maui Mountains, at Maui, Hawaii
the serenity pool is an adult-only pool that overlooks the majestic views of Lanai & the West Maui Mountains! This pool has been seen several times on the hit TV series, 'The White Lotus
8. Giethoorn, a fairytale village in the Netherlands. How magical is this place.
This canal-lined village is known for its picturesque bridges and canals, and it is popular with tourists for good reason
9. In France, Mont-Saint-Michel is a must-see site and for good reason
This visually striking island is located off the lower Normandy coast. Its Romanesque-Gothic abbey complex, ramparts, and old town are certainly worth a visit, and make you feel like you've been transported back in time
10. Incredible pool views in Vietnam!🌊
Vietnam's only all-inclusive luxury resort is located on a secluded peninsula of the Phu Yen province. Explore ancient rice paddy fields, verdant hilltops or mile-long powder white beach as well as a collection of 73 free-standing villas.
11. Incredible sunset dinner, at Rome, Italy
In the center of Rome, Hotel Eden is a short stroll from both the Spanish Steps and Villa Borghese. The 98 exquisitely designed rooms and suites at Hotel Eden combine modern conveniences with the building's genuine Roman architecture.
12. Maha Sky Batu Angkruk, Indonesia lies in the Dieng region and is a popular tourist spot
The site is known for its stunning panoramic views from its vantage point on top.🤩
13. Niagra falls at Ontario, Canada at night. Have you ever been?what was your experience like?💭
14. Occupying an elegant address in the heart of the “Golden Triangle” on Avenue George V
Bulgari Hotel Paris brings Italian savoir-faire to the City of Light. In the heart of Paris's most iconic monuments and destinations, it offers 76 rooms and suites that make for a truly unique hotel experience
15. On the French Riviera, Gassin is home to the Villa Belrose
From the hotel, you can enjoy a superb panoramic view of the bay of St. Tropez. The hotel is located to the right of the picturesque harbor of St. Tropez
16. Paradise! At Maya Bay, Krabi, Thailand
Krabi, The picturesque spot is famous for its beaches and islands, but it's also known for its coral reef vistas, which makes it an ideal spot for coral diving.
17. Stunning Mykonos, Greece views!😍
Located in the Cyclades region of the beautiful Aegean Sea, Mykonos offers incredible beaches, breathtaking scenery, picturesque villages, delicious Greek food and a chic lifestyle.🌺
18. Swiss village of Grindelwald, Switzerland, surrounded by mountains and lush greenery
How incredible is the scenery!
Here offers picturesque views. Aside from its spectacular mountain scenery, Grindelwald is a popular holiday and excursion destination in Switzerland, and is the largest ski resort in Jungfrau region
19. Talk about breakfast with a view!😍 At Italy
Belmond Hotel Caruso is located in the town of Ravello along the Amalfi Coast. The hotel sits 350 meters above sea level offering magnificent views of the entire coastline. ☀️
20. The Dolomites' happiest dog, at Italy
The Dolomites, a magnificent mountain region in northern Italy, are well-known as a hub for mountain climbing, hiking, biking, BASE jumping, and seasonal activities like skiing in the winter and paragliding in the summer
From @wanderlust_samoyed @thetraveltellers
21. The most magical sunset by Riveria Maya, Tulum, Mexico
AZULIKS's beach is nestled between the Caribbean Sea and the jungle of Tulum. It offers a unique experience where art and nature intertwine to create an environment to reconnect with oneself. 🍃All premises are lit exclusively by candlelight, creating a natural ambiance perfect for a relaxing retreat or a romantic getaway
22. This bridal-veil waterfall is nourished by the Eyjafjallajokull icecap
and cascades 60m over a former sea cliff. Inside the waterfall is a mossy cavern that allows you to enjoy misty-eyed views
23. This charming 18th Century Riad, Morocco
now an Art based Boutique Hotel has 180 degree seaviews over the Atlantic Ocean, and is situated in the old Medina of Essaouira, and is in walking distance from the beach. The Terrace Restaurant offers Loc caught fish, and meats barbecued on wood, big bowl Salads and Moroccan Specialities. It also has a private Moroccan Hammam, salon and library
24. This nature-immersion wellness island retreat is nestled on the secluded island of Bodufushi in Raa Atoll, Maldives
surrounded by crystalline lagoons, pristine beaches, and lush coconut palms. It has 68 villas offering a range of experience options including water therapy and yoga.
25. Wait for it… The most stunning sunset at Turkey