1. Located on Hua Hin's calm shoreline, Putahracsa allows guests to experience the best of urban living in a heritage beach residence, combining its owner's personal touch
Take a moment to soak in the sights, sounds, and sensations of this magical hideaway where the sea and sky blend in perfect harmony to make your dreams come true in Thailand
2. The Tekesi Bagua city from above.
Known for its planned layout in the form of a Bagua, or arrangement of eight symbols that represent the fundamental principles of reality in Taoist cosmology.⚛️
3. Out in the foothills of the Tramuntana mountains, and overlooking Deia, a sleepy Majorcan village, is where you’ll find the Belmond la Residencia
From the hotel's terraces, the Mediterranean panorama looks idyllic, a world of olive groves, citrus trees, and in the distance, the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean.✨ As pleasant, comfortable, and luxurious as the rooms, with dark wood furniture and light colored furnishings that never detract from the view
4. Machu Picchu, Ancient fortress city of the Incas in the Andes Mountains, south-central Peru.
More than 7,000 feet above sea level in the Andes Mountains, a symbol of the Incan Empire and built around 1450AD, Machu Picchu was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 and was named one of the New Seven Wonders of the World.🌎⛰
5. Evenings in Amsterdam, Netherlands.🏼
6. The Amari Havodda Maldives has a privileged location on the south-western coast of the Maldives, one of the most untouched areas of the Indian Ocean
7. The historical Petra monastery in Jordan.
8. Located in the Tuscany countryside, Hotel Borgia Pignano is the perfect place for a getaway.😍🌅
9. Majestic scenes at the Jebel hafeet located on the border of the United Arab Emirates
It is also home to some of the most beautiful roads in the country. The summit of this mountain is 1200 meters (4000 feet) above sea level. 🤩
10. Gentle ocean breeze drifts up granite hillside and floats into your tree-house villa, reminding you to take it slow
Enjoy days relaxing by your private pool and playing in the crystal-clear waters of Petite Anse bay with your loved one, or find bliss in our hilltop spa prior to a sunset meal on a deserted beach.☀️🌊
11. Absolutely surreal, at Lake Atitlán, Guatemala
Guatemala's Lake Atitlan is one of the most magical places in Central America. This turquoise, high-altitude lake is surrounded by volcanoes and dotted with small, colorful towns.
12. The ultimate dream!😍At Utah, USA
Located in the red rock mountains of southern Utah, this unique a-frame cabin is just one of many incredible outdoor retreats available there
From @quingable @clanger_mcbanger
13. Breathtaking Mykonos, Greece views
Isolated in the Cyclades group, the island of Mykonos is renowned for its breathtaking sea views, lively nightlife, and unique dining culture, which infuses people with a sense of casual relaxation while enjoying their meal
14. Dreamy, at Turkey
A boat ride with absolutely stunning sunset views from Lake Sapanca!😍🌅
15. At golden hour, the Strasbourg, Alsace, France is a sight to behold
From @travelwithadrien & @strasbourgcity
16. A mountainside breakfast at South Tyrol, Italy
This stunning pool at Sentido Port Royal on the Greek island of Rhodes looks ready for starry nights. The wonderful 5-star hotel is adult only but is relatively affordable for its location and luxury
18. Absolutely surreal, at Montenegro
Imagine enjoying reading a book with such an incredible view!😍
19. A true jewel of the Roman Baroque, the Galleria Colonna.⚜️
20. The ultimate all-inclusive resort on Mexico's Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy the resort's 12 swimming pools, its private beachfront, oceanfront yoga, live entertainment, a mini golf course and splash park for kids, as well as Aura Spa.
21. Imagine waking up here!😍🍃 At Chiang Mai, Thailand
The ultimate glampsite in the forest with private outdoor tubs, Norden Glamping lets you gaze upon greenery everywhere and soak among towering trees.
If you are a forest lover, we’d be willing to bet you can’t wait to find out more about this glamping spot.
22. The incredible view from the 200 meter high Aura Sky Pool
Located near the palm, it offers exceptional 360-degree views of Dubai
23. A dreamy ride through Brienz
As Switzerland's only steam railroad operating for six months from Brienz to the Brienzer Rothorn, the rack railroad has been in operation since 1892. Take in breathtaking views during your one-hour ride through tunnels, which overlooks Lake Brienz constantly.
24. At the tip of the sea, in the heart of Sorrento, stands the 5 star boutique hotel, Bellevue Syrene
This charming house with ancient frescos is located in the historical center of Sorrento. Guests have access to a private solarium and a Beauty Spa. Enjoy summer dining on a romantic terrace
25. As sumptuous and romantic as the city itself, Aman Venice is set in a 16th-century palazzo on the Grand Canal in the heart of the floating city