1. Risshun. Spring is finally here. Plum season begins. The picture is my favorite weeping plum tree.
Cherry blossoms always make me nervous, but plum blossoms are the first gorgeous season of the year, and I feel excited. I want to see a lot of plums again this year.
2. Our favorite Sakura shots at Japan
Did you know that sakura, or cherry blossoms, only bloom for about a week each year? But when they do, they transform the entire landscape into a breathtaking sea of pink and white. It's no wonder that hanami, the tradition of enjoying the beauty of cherry blossoms, is such an important cultural event in Japan
3. 4 cities make sure not to miss in Puglia
Puglia, a southern region forming the heel of Italy’s “boot,” is known for its whitewashed hill towns, centuries-old farmland and hundreds of kilometers of Mediterranean coastline
4. The journey await! At Bali
5. Surreal skies in Germany that takes your breath away, at Frankfurt
The Most Enchanting Spots To Watch The Sunset in Berlin:
6. Declared a nature reserve in 1992 because of its incredible natural and geological beauty, Zelenci Nature reserve is a must-visit for travellers to Slovenia
Set on 15-hectares of pristine Slovenian wilderness, the reserve is famous for its emerald green lake, a natural spring that’s seeped through layers of sedimentary rock from the underground Nadiza creek below. In fact, the entire reserve is named for lake’s colour; Zelenci is green in Slovenian.
From @chiaragiuliotto & @_matteophoto
7. Post card from the City of Lights
If you’re planning to visit Paris, the best time to visit Paris is from June to August and September to October.
8. The perfect Tenerife, Canary Islands travel guide, save this for later
Nearly all the inhabitants of Tenerife live on the lower slopes and within a few miles of the sea. Almost half the population is in or near Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the capital, and San Cristóbal de la Laguna, the former capital, now Tenerife’s cultural capital and the site of the University of La Laguna
9. Italian sunset
Here are some perfect spots to watch sunset in Italy:
-Colosseum in Rome
-Duomo di Milano Cathedral
-The Venice Skyline
10. In love with the city! At Toronto, Canada
Every year, Toronto holds the Peeks Toronto Caribbean Carnival - usually known as Caribana.
It’s the biggest street festival in North America and gets over a million visitors every year!
11. Me and you, togerther we explore the world
12. Walk without looking back, at Stokksnes - Iceland
13. Witness the most wonderful waterfall in the world! At Skogafoss - Iceland
14. Less is more, at Stokksness - Iceland
15. Take a look on the wild side of Highlands, at Kerlingarfjöll - Iceland
16. Fjaðrárgljúfur canyon it has something special
It makes you feel in a place that time has not touched. If you come to Iceland, I recommend you stay adventurous into this incredible place
17. Like magic, we take you to the Monumento al Campesino.
What is this huge statue? It is the work carried out by César Manrique in recognition of the efforts of the men and women farmers of Lanzarote. Living in this volcanic environment is a wonder for the eyes, but the farmers had to work magic to bring the territory to life
The monument stands at the entrance to the House-Museum of Campesino, a traditional architecture of Lanzarote with the touch of Manrique. This Sunday, we offer you a walk inside
Fun Fact: The monument was built using water tanks from ancient sailing and fishing boats trying to create the shape of a peasant on an animal's back.
18. This is your sign to visit Moco Museum
The Moco Museum opened its doors in Barcelona in October 2021 and this second branch is just as captivating as the original in Amsterdam. You won’t be disappointed by all the exceptional modern and contemporary art on display in the old Palacio Cervelló next door to the Picasso Museum
From theodora TT
19. Greetings from the city of love, Paris
Did you know that Paris became the city of love during the 19th century, thanks to the Romantic movement, the famous poets and artists of the period
20. We showing you guys the literal meaning of love is in the air at UAE
Did you know that Love reigns at the Al Qudra oasis on the outskirts of Dubai where two heart-shaped lagoons known as Love Lake appeared in 2018
21. Wishing everyone a Happy Valentines Day from Bangkok
Sala Rattanakosin is a 10-minute walk from the city’s attractions,Located along the eastern bank of Chao Phraya River, Sala Rattanakosin Bangkok features comfortable rooms with modern interiors and en suite bathrooms
22. No date? No problem, we sharing fun moments from Galentines Day in San Francisco
San Francisco is known for its Golden Gate Bridge, steep streets, and Alcatraz. The thirteenth largest city in the United States also has some pretty interesting historical facts
23. POV: You’re in Switzerland enjoy the winter love trail with your soul mate, at Adelboden Vogellisiberg
Hope you have a wonderful day filled with love for yourself, your family and friends
24. Happiness is making memories with your beloved one
Did you know that the best Valentine destinations are: