1. Beautiful Iceland. There are places our imaginations can never construct for us
Things to do in Iceland:
1. Visit the Blue Lagoon
2. Go whale watching
3. See Skógafoss Waterfall
4. See the ice caves
5. Spot the Northern Lights
2. Taipei, Taiwan through the talented of our eyes
Taipei is home to the world’s 5th tallest building in the world Taipei 101 and is the tallest in Taiwan overall
3. Imagine waking up by this amazing views at the Maldives
The Maldives is one of those places that continue to pop up on travellers’ bucket lists. And for a very good reason. If you’ve fantasized about living a–lavish–Robinson Crusoe life on a faraway tropical island, you’re in the right place. At LUX* South Ari Atoll, you will ride your bicycle along the jetty, swim alongside whale sharks, hang out in your bungalow on stilts, dine at any of the eight restaurants, dance the night away, partake in marine conservation… Whatever it is you love, you’ll find it here at LUX* South Ari Atoll.
4. Unique destinations you should know about the world
- Valley of the Kings, Egypt
- Kaputas Beach, Turkey
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Jibreen Castle, Oman
- West Coast National Park, South Africa
- Pidurangala, Sri Lanka
- Lake Kivu, Rwanda
- Rainbow Mountain, Peru
- Blue Eye, Albania
- Cheow Lan Lake, Thailand
- Belgrade Fortress, Serbia
5. Save for future planning, at Okanogan - Wentachee National Forest
Blue Lake Trail is located in Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest near North Cascades National Park off the North Cascades Highway. It’s a 4.5 mile with minimal elevation gain that has beautiful views.
Highly recommend doing this trail in early October as the trail is full of golden larches.
The parking lot is pretty small so recommend getting there early or later in the afternoon if visiting during summer months.
Dogs are allowed ON leash.
Northwest Forest Pass or National Parks Pass required.
And just under a mile east from this trailhead on Highway 20 is the Washington Pass Lookout. Its a must stop for stunning views of the Liberty Mountain group
6. Spend a weekend with us working remote from Mallorca, Spain
7. This Tinder booth in Seoul Korea is amazing
Seoul is home to the world's longest bridge fountain. Seoul has four UNESCO Sites
8. 3 living years in Australia and this is how it looks like. Have you been to Australia before?
Australia is the only continent in the world without an active volcano. Australia has three times more sheep than people. The largest Greek population in the world beside Athens in Greece can be found in Melbourne Victoria. An Australian man once tried to sell New Zealand on eBay
9. Oh my Gaudí
Antoni Gaudí i Cornet was a Catalan architect from Spain known as the greatest exponent of Catalan Modernism. Gaudí's works have a highly individualized, sui generis style. Most are located in Barcelona, including his main work, the church of the Sagrada Família
10. A full day around Florence
11. Discovering fun things to do around Paris
We believe you could never run out of fun things to do around Paris
What would you add to this itinerary? Let us know the comments
12. When moments turn to memories, at Norway
Modern and ancient skiing were invented in Norway. The world's most remote island is a Norwegian territory
13. Some people attach snowboards to their feet, very few attach them to their souls as our adventurer, at Austria
Pitztal Glacier is Austria’s highest glacier skiing at a lofty 3,440m, and one of the most snow sure ski areas in Europe with a season running from late September/October through to May
14. The beautiful Greece
The Meteora is a rock formation in central Greece hosting one of the largest and most precipitously built complexes of Eastern Orthodox monasteries, second in importance only to Mount Athos. The six monasteries are built on immense natural pillars and hill-like rounded boulders that dominate the local area
15. Direction leads to one way: to the Maldives
Less than a Fifth of Maldives' Island Population is Inhabited
16. Lets travel to Greece
Columns Are Very Symbolic Of Greek Architecture. There are three main types of columns used to build Greek temples and structures. They are Doric, Ionic, and Corinthian
17. Venice travel memories
Venice is like a big labyrinth and is very easy to get lost ; Google maps or any other GPS services are unable to track movements around the tiny alleys and canals but you can follow street signs which are very accurate & you can easily get anywhere
18. All about Lofoten Islands
Europe's biggest herd of wild reindeer lives here. The world's most remote island is a Norwegian territory
19. Road trip in South Africa, When are you planning to visit South Africa?
What To Know Before Visiting Cape Town:
1. Put on your most comfortable walking shoes
2. Cars drive on the left
3. Tap water is drinkable
4. Learn the lingo
20. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Al Ain Oasis , Qasr AlHosn & More in Abu Dhabi , UAE
Abu Dhabi Designed by a Japanese architect. The world's largest desert & the world's largest carpet
21. This is How Neuschwanstein Looks Like
The fairytale castle Neuschwanstein is a popular sight in Germany. The castle in Hohenschwangau (Bavaria) was built by order of King Ludwig II and the inspiration for the Disney Cinderella castle
22. The most beautiful, iconic luxury hotel in Cape Town
23. Showing you a beautiful view of Zhangjiaje, China
In 1982, the park was recognized as China's first national forest park with an area of 4,810 ha (11,900 acres)
24. Life in Switzerland. Have you ever been to Switzerland?
Switzerland Hasn’t Fought In An International War Since 1815, We all knew that Switzerland was neutral, but did you know for how long? Having not fought anyone outside their borders in a war for over 200 years, they’re a pretty peaceful nation, we’d say. This is one of my favorite interesting facts about Switzerland