1. We’re definitely in love with these beautiful shots from Coron island
Coron, one of the top tourist destinations in the Philippines, is best known for world-class World War II-era wreck diving, but the island also offers limestone karst landscapes, beautiful Palawan beaches, crystal-clear freshwater lakes, and shallow-water coral reefs
2. Today we share amazing shots from Berlin, Germany in autumn
Berlin, the capital city of Germany, is renowned for its exceptional range of landmarks, vibrant cultural scene and way of life that's somehow all go yet relaxed. In fact, the city is best known for its striking contrasts. Historical buildings stand alongside modern architecture as the past and present intermingle
3. She sharing how to dress in the extreme cold
The beauty of winter travel is that 99% of the time, all anyone is going to see is the very outer layer of your clothing. So as long as you’ve got clothes that can withstand being worn over and over again, you really don’t actually need to bring very many items
4. We explore the amazing “hydrangea islands” - A paradise on earth, at São Miguel Island, Portugal
The Azores islands are 9 exotic islands, located in the mid-Atlantic ocean which have a delicate, narrow weather pattern. The islands are known for their unique flora and fauna which extends far past the endemic plants of the island. São Miguel is the biggest island in the Portuguese Azores archipelago
Have you been to any of these stunning islands before?
5. They sharing an easy transition idea for your next trip
Shot 1: Start by walking towards an object with your phone until you get so close it turns into a black screen
Shot 2: At your next location start by holding your phone close to an object (until it turns black) and slowly reveal the surrounding by walking backwards!
Put both shots together and it should look like this
6. Can you count how many spins did he do?
Do you need a cool way to work out over the winter? Ice skating has many health and wellness benefits, plus it’s lots of fun!
7. Today we taking you guys on a day tour around Brussels
Brussels is a terrific city for food lovers as it has a wide range and a huge amount of restaurants from which to choose. Being such a multicultural city, this is reflected in the diverse restaurant scene. You can eat all kinds of international cuisines
8. The most beautiful Starbuck in Paris
9. Would you like to share your breakfast with those cuties, at Trento, Italy
Trentino is famous for its magnificent natural landscapes, its impressive mountains, its green valleys and its lakes - just think, there are 297 of them. If you love nature, this is the right place for you! The first sign of this is its shape: when seen from above, in fact, Trentino looks like a butterfly with open wings
10. A floating Starbucks in Han river
11. Starbucks in a traditional Japanese house in Kyoto, Japan. At Kyoto Ninenzaka Yasaka Chaya
If you’re looking to take a break from walking this Starbucks is worth a visit for the architecture and design! (menu is the same)
Don’t forget that there are tons of amazing traditional tea houses in Kyoto so I would say prioritize those first. Kyoto is famous matcha so be sure to grab some matcha and sweets during your travels
12. Let’s go to this magical bamboo forest at Juknokwon Bamboo Forest in Damyang. Who are you going on this adventure with?
Juknokwon Bamboo Forest in Damyang has 8 walking paths: Good Luck Road, Meditation Road, Lover’s Lane, Old Friend’s Trail, Old Memories Byway, Seonginsan Trail, Philosopher’s Road, and Scholar’s Road. I walked in a loop, going from the Old Friend’s Trail, through the Good Luck Road and Meditation Road to Lover’s Lane, all the way to the back before circling down to Philosopher’s Road and Scholar’s Road to the entrance
13. Starbucks in a 100 year old house in Japan!
14. Pretty Starbucks branches in Seoul. At Starbucks Famille Park, Seocho District and Starbucks Wave, Seoul Wave Art Center
15. Have you ever been to “The Best Starbucks in the world”? At Piazza Cordusio, Italy
Located in the historic turn-of-the-century Palazzo Delle Poste building on Piazza Cordusio, this Starbucks Reserve Roastery is the culmination of a dream decades in the making
16. A journey to New Zealand. Is New Zealand in your 2023 bucket list?
Bucket list destinations below:
📍Red Woods Rotorua
17. A true heaven on earth lies in the heart of Yamagata, Japan. Have you ever been to Ginzan Onsen? Comment below
Ginzan Onsen (銀山温泉, lit. “Silver Mountain Hot Spring”) is a secluded hot spring town nestled in the mountains of Yamagata Prefecture. The area originally developed around a silver mine; however, these days it is better known as one of Japan’s prettiest onsen towns with historic ryokan lined up along the river
18. Christmas Market at Dresden
Dresden is the capital city of the German state of Saxony and its second most populous city, after Leipzig. It is the 12th most populous city of Germany, the fourth largest by area, and the third most populous city in the area of former East Germany, after Berlin and Leipzig
19. Milan on a rainy day
Milan is one of Italy’s most fashionable cities, home to some of the country’s major fashion brands. One of the best spots in the city center to find them in one spot happens to be the world’s oldest shopping mall, the Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
20. Missing summer days in Tayrona. Are you planning to visit Tayrona?
White sandy beaches and the intense blue waters of the Caribbean in the form of secluded coves and lagoons make this part of Colombia worthy of the description “Tropical Paradise” but the Tayrona National Park has much more on offer making it a magnet for those interested in the concept of “eco-tourism”.
21. Only for the daring ones!
Few activities give the outdoor enthusiast such a varied array of experiences as kayaking. Whether you are seeking the heart-stopping exhilaration of a roller coaster or the serenity and peace of getting lost in the moment, you can find your passion in a kayak
From @wanderlustimagery906 & @haydenvoorheeskayak
22. Skógarfoss, Iceland looks like a fairytale
One of Iceland’s most splendid waterfalls, Skógafoss is a sight to behold. When the river flows over from the cliffs by Skógar, the water tumbles 60 metres before hitting the surface of the pool beneath. The impact of this mighty fall mesmerises visitors from near and far
23. Wat Arun, Bangkok featuring a breathtaking sunset
Wat Arun Ratchawararam Ratchawaramahawihan or Wat Arun is a Buddhist temple in Bangkok Yai district of Bangkok, Thailand, on the Thonburi west bank of the Chao Phraya River. The temple derives its name from the Hindu god Aruṇa, often personified as the radiations of the rising sun
24. You can’t help but fall in love with Tokyo. Is Tokyo in your 2023 bucket list?