Wonderful Places To Visit Upcoming January 2023
1. All around Norway with love
2. Happy Holidays from the city of magic. Are you spending christmas in London?
Christmas is a magical time of year to be visiting London. There are spectacular decorations everywhere, and people are generally in a festive mood. which are all great reasons to visit London during the Christmas holidays.
3. Amazing aerial shots of famous landmarks in Rome through the eyes of the incredibly talented
Rome was the first city in the world to record a population of 1 million. The first census was in the 2nd Century BC. This mass of a million people came from 3 different continents: Europe, Asia and Africa. The next city in Europe to have a population of this size was Victorian London in the 19th Century
4. This tropical atmosphere is what we are seeking in next summer, at Cairns
Places to visit at Cairns:
This beachside paradise is only 30 minutes north of Cairns. It’s the best spot for a relaxing day out, where you can walk around barefoot under the palm trees and grab some fresh seafood at one of the restaurants along the promenade
Green Island is a beautiful rainforest covered coral cay located on the Great Barrier Reef. It is only a 45 minute ferry ride from Cairns. It is my favourite place for snorkelling because you’re almost guaranteed to spot a turtle!
If you’re planning to spend some time in Cairns, make sure to include Fitzroy Island in your trip. It’s home to Nudey Beach, which was once voted the best beach in Australia
Port Douglas is a laid back tropical coastal town located between the Great Barrier Reef and the Daintree Rainforest, which are two World Heritage-listed natural wonders. Besides being surrounded by incredible natural beauty, there are also great restaurants to choose from, especially along the marina
5. Imagine waking up to this insane view of pure nature. At Dachstein, Austria. “snowy mountains and incredible sunrises”
6. Sitting atop a bluff, this gorgeous botanical garden is one of Porto's best-loved escapes
From November to March the gardens are open from 8am to 7pm and from 8am to 9pm from April to October
7. Spark and shine, it’s Christmas time
Did you know that Harrods, in London, sees an average of 300K people per day walk through its doors in Christmas time?
8. Lisbon, you’re stunning
9. Venice should be on your travel bucket list
Once you reach the city center, you won’t spot any cars: boats essentially take the place of cars in central Venice, and canals take the place of roads
10. Wait for the magic! Have you been to Paris before?
11. There’s something so magical about Paris
Do you know that The Eiffel Tower was supposed to be a temporary installation for the 1889 World Fair
12. TAO Experience - from Coron to El Nido.
Together with 20 other adventurers we sailed in three days from Coron from island to island with El Nido as a final destination. It was three days of pure enjoyment, being offline for a while, snorkeling in the best places, discovering beautiful beaches, delicious food, sleeping back to basics in cute bamboo huts on the beach, games and beers, and all that in the good company of a very nice group. Definitely recommended in our opinion. We enjoyed it so much!
13. Dreamy scenery from the eyes of us, at Toronto, Ontario
Lake Ontario is one of the five Great Lakes of North America. It is bounded on the north, west, and southwest by the Canadian province of Ontario, and on the south and east by the U.S. state of New York. The Canada–United States border spans the centre of the lake
14. Kayaks everywhere, at Elnido, Palawan, Philippines
15. Philippines through different eyes and lens
The Philippines is located in Southeast Asia, on the eastern rim of the Asiatic Mediterranean. It is bounded in the west by the South China Sea; in the east by the Pacific Ocean; in the south by the Sulu and Celebes Seas; and in the north by the Bashi Channel
16. Today we giving you guys our best awards after travelin’ to 19 countries in Europe! Save ‘em for the memory save ‘em for the future you
17. It’s time for another journey, at Olvera,Spain
Andalusia is the only region in Europe with coastlines on both the Atlantic and Mediterranean.
18. Today we captured the spiritual, flipping animal, at Maldives
Did you know, dolphins have TWO stomachs? One of them is used for storage and the other is where they digest their food. This seems to help them cart around a whole lot of food because these sea mammals eat approximately 33 pounds of fish per day
19. Every winter in the Northern Hemisphere, Finland, the aurora borealis dances across the sky in a spectacular natural light show. Tag someone to join the aurora road trips
20. If you're a forest lover then you must visit this place, at Norden Glamping Chiang Mai
If a woodlands-escape is something you’ve been seeking, we’d suggest heading over to this newly opened spot in Chiang Mai
21. It’s beginning to look alot like Christmas
22. Romantic sunsets in Singapore
Singapore is famous for being a global financial center, being among the most densely populated places in the world, having a world-class city airport with a waterfall, and a Botanic Garden that is a World Heritage Site
23. Chicago you have our hearts. Tag someone you’d love to visit Chicago with
Chicago’s nicknames include: The Windy City, City of Big Shoulders, The Second City, The White City, and The City That Works
24. Best shots of Gondola
The standard ride lasts for 30 minutes and takes you around the canals. The route depends on where you get on, but popular departing points near the Rialto Bridge or the Grand Canal might have a line, especially in the warmer months. Gondolas seat up to 6, so if you have friends or family, it can cost as low as around 13 euros per person