1. The wonderful blue, at Sardinia, Italy
2. Glass paddle boarding in Maldives. Have you ever seen a paddle board like this before?
3. The definition of a tropical paradise
4. Tag who you’d take here, at Italy
5. Jumping into Sunday morning at Zil Pasyon in Seychelles, Enjoy a 360-degree panorama of the ocean and surrounding islands
6. Breakfast at Zanzibar, Nungwi
7. Lunch area in Coron, at Palawan, Philippines
8. Paradise found, at Pensacola Beach, Florida
9. Can't swim? Then try a salt lake, at Lake Karum in Ethiopia
10. Boasting a garden and a terrace, SOL Hotel marassi North coast is set in El Alamein, Egypt. 29 km from Porto Marina and 44 km from Zahran Mall, This 3-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and room service. The hotel has family rooms
11. Threading the needle, Featuring some of the most breathtaking natural scenery
Northern California is a paradise for outdoor enthusiasts. From granite rock foundations and waterfalls to lakes, it holds no shortage of natural wonders
12. Pileh Lagoon, Krabi, Thailand
13. Big beautiful 3.5m tiger shark swimming alongside our tinny on the Ningaloo Reef, WA.
14. Cape Town definitely has no shortage of amazing beaches, but Boulders Beach in False Bay offers something extra special
a colony of African Penguins in all their smartly dresses, waddling glory, right under your nose. In fact, it’s the only place in the world where you can get close to African Penguins.
15. Mykonos is absolutely a dream. You feel like you’re in a movie set. Living in a Greece dream and not sure I’m going to wake up.
16. Possibly one of the most beautiful places we’ve ever been to, at Cala Goloritzè, Sardinia, Italy
17. Pileh Lagoon
18. Morning routine in the Italian Alps. Would you take a dip here?
19. Greece is a must visit
From @missangievilla & @jeremyaustiin
20. How’s everyone doing
21. One word for this beautiful view
22. A private beachfront villa in Bora Bora! With a pool all to yourself
23. Ile Plate is a must visit island in the north of Mauritius. Love this clear water
24. Endless love for this view, at Polignano a Mare